Chapter 25- #Jhanthi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HOLY FREAKING CRAP LOOK AT THIS! I WANT THIS TO BE MY BED. JOEL, I WANT THIS. Final decision, besides it's my room." Shanthi literally shouted that the whole shop could hear her. I put down the little white throw pillows and looked in her direction. She was looking at a white bed frame. It was really nice truth be told. It looked like one of those tumblr-ish beds you would find. I shook my head and walked off, she never gets enough of things...... Geez.

I walked slowly nearing the bed section. Hmmm.... I want a queen sized bed, a nice and pretty bed frame. Preferably white, I'm painting my wall beige so...... Yeah, IT MATCHES WHITE. While Shanthi was showering, I planned out the main colours for my room. White, beige and brown were perfect. But I think Shanthi's going for more of a blue-ish sea room. We may be best friends and what not, but our likes and dislikes are chuck and cheese. She is addicted to coffee while I don't like coffee, I mean tea is better.

Right?

OF COURSE IM RIGHT SHUT UP.

I finally found a bed frame that was BOOTIFUL and got it right away.

*After all the buying and picking out things*

I sipped on my frappe as I slipped into the back seat. I threw JC the bag of tacos he asked for. HIM AND TACO BELL I SWEAR. If I could help him with this addiction, I would but I can't so I shan't. Shanthi sat in the front seat instead. So I took the opportunity to ask the burning question in my head.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked. Wanting to hear JC's answer. Shanthi opened her mouth to say something but got cut off my JC.

"Yeah, yeah we are." JC replied in a smile. Shanthi stared at him, wide eyed. But soon looked at her lap with a smile. Her cheeks were of a tinted pink.

HEHEHE. I DID IT.

"Ohkay, than. Uhm. We have some talking to do don't we Shanthi?" I told her waggling my brows. She frowned at me, a signal to ask me to shut up. I pouted and than decided to just tweet. Non-stop. Pretty much I spamming but oh well.

*At the O2L house*

"Uh, Jo, can you give us a moment? You go in first." JC told me. I nodded as I walked inside. The moment I stepping into the living room, I see everyone at the window, peeking at the two out there. LOOKS INTERESTING DOESN'T IT. I joined them and looked out.

Shanthi's lips moved a little before looking down at her fidgeting hands. JC held her and and held it in his, using one of his hands to lift her chin up. He than placed a kiss on her hand. Awhh, how sweet. He said something and Shanthi looked at him in the eye. Their faces became closer and closer.... And closer..... HERE IT COMES. And they kiss right there. They soon parted and intertwined their hands. Walking towards the door.

SHIT NO. SHIT.

I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. Pulling me backwards to the couch. I landed on the sofa. I looked up and saw Connor. He mouthed: I'm saving you. Now sleep. I obeyed and closed my eyes, leaning against his chest. I miss this feeling.

And than I remembered, his not mine anymore. He belongs to someone else. As Shanthi and JC walk right in, I hear that everyone is pretending we have no idea what happened.

They came towards the couch and sat down, acting all lovey-dovey. Eek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WTH IS WITH CONNOR. GEEZ. First you break her heart and than you pull her into your arms. LOL WUD.

Yeah I'm febulous! Im a February baby! BOO YEAH! My b'day is on 27/2 AIN'T I FEB.

And now to tell you my age.

I'm 12. 13 on Thurs. HEHE. Yep. TELL ME YOUR AGE AND DON'T STOP READING CAUSE IM YOUNG.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP. 2 VOTES TO 200 ARE U KIDDING ME. THANK YOU. ILY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO THANK U.

KAY BYEE.

~Winnegan