Chapter 9- The Balcony

I SWEAR IM HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK. MY BRAIN IS NOT FUNCTIONING WELL TODAY. Probably because I watched catching fire yesterday. BEST MOVIE EVA. Don't hate me, I think the book is better. I'm rambling. ON TO THE STORY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I walked down the stairs with 5 pairs of eyes staring at me. I WASN'T READY FOR THAT. Like WTH. I'm just wearing Connor's clothes since they decided to pull me out of my bedroom out of nowhere. Not my fault.

"I'm just wearing his clothes..... U guys pulled me out anyways. I didn't get to pack...." I explained defensively. They stopped staring at me.

OH FABULOUS. They decided to give me a break. PRAISE THE LORD.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I guess they brought some groceries over here. There were some eggs and chicken and some veggies enough for salads. I'm gonna cook.

"HEY BOYS!" I sound like a mother "I'm gonna cook dinner, don't you guys step into the kitchen or I'll throw the chopper at you!" I shouted out. I think a heard an 'Okay' or something.

I'm just gonna, cook.

~Cooking Process Which I'm lazy to write~

I took out a few plates and set them on the table. I was about to complain until I remembered JC and Connor's cooking experience. That gave me shivers, like seriously. I took the chicken out of the oven and placed it on the table.

The boys' eyes darted to the table. Its just food, gosh. I would do the same now that I'm thinking about it.

DON'T JUDGE MEH!

Everyone ran to the dining table. Hungry much?

They literally gorge down the food on the dining table. In 10 mins. All the food.

I washed up the dishes while JC dried them. Making sure no one was around by looking behind, JC spoke "Uhh, Jo. I'll do the dishes just grab a drink and go upstairs and do your usual stargazing."

Taken aback, I listened. Well, he wouldn't ask me to do that for nothing would he. JC always complained about doing the dishes, now he's offering to do the dishes?!

I dried my hands and walked to the balcony. (A/N: GUYS, SHE FORGOT ABOUT THE CONVO) As I walked closer to the balcony, I noticed someone was there.

Connor. He was there.

Drinking.... What?! Coffee?! Ok, after living with him for a month, I understand he has a weird obsession with coffee..... But can he fall asleep tonight?!

"Hey." I said. Connor twitched a little knowing someone was there. He turned around and greeted me.

"Hey." he replied. With obvious sadness in his voice. Even a random stranger can tell that he was sad or troubled about something.

"Connor, is something troubling you?? You don't look happy."

"No, it's nothing. It's just this girl, that I really like." He said.

"Oh, really..... Can I like help? I'm a girl after all, I mean, I'll help you." I told him. His mouth opened and began to speak.

"Jo, there's this girl I really like. I've known her for about a month now. The first day I saw her, I gave her a really bad impression I'm pretty sure." Connor smiled at the thought of that "She has an amazing personality and I want her to be my girlfriend. I don't know how to tell her..... What if she doesn't feel the same way...." Connor said, his smile slowly fading away.

"Just tell her. For all you know, she might like you. You'll never know if you never try."

"Yeah.... But, I don't know how to do it...."

"How about this. Let's rehearse here, right here. So whatever happens, you won't freak out hopefully."

"Alright." He paused for a while. "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Awwh, I love you too Connor. See it wasn't that bad was it?? Now, the next time you meet her, do the same alright." I told him encouragingly. Even though my heart was breaking into a million gazillion pieces, I'm gonna help him. I will let him get the one he truly loves. That would be the only time he told me he loves me.

"I already did. I just asked you Jo, I'm now waiting for an answer from you." Connor said a smile tugging at his lips. Ok, wait. He likes me?! He was talking about me?! Too much to handle. I was so shock I might die, I liked him. No, I love him. Now I'm not even saying anything. My heart's speed was increasing rapidly along with the butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

"Oh.... So it's a no..... I know you weren't gonna agree. Besides I-"

"Just shut up and kiss me." I said, cutting off his sentence. He smiled and connected his lips with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

PERFECT CHAPTER. No, not the last though. I'm not gonna leave you here to die, if I ended it. This is a boring story. It shall continue. It will. Vote!! And comment below what is your opinion on this story. Love it? Too boring? Tell me!!! :)