Chapter 14- Overhearing

I SAW THAT. 162 READS. Vote pls?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"I could've handled that better...."

"No, it's not your fault JC, it's mine, I should've gone to the tombstone with her."

"Its my fault Connor! I'm her brother! I should've told her by myself slowly....."

"No JC! It's not your fault stop blaming yourself!"

"Uhh, guys, she's awake."

"SHE'S WHAT?!"

I fluttered my eyelids open and rubbed my eyes. A dash of light shot straight into my eyes causing me to cringe a little. I saw a pair of green eyes looking at me, Connor.

As I looked around me, I realized I was crowded by six people, with worried looking eyes. I sat up slowly as Connor held me up. The moment I saw JC tears started to form in my eyes. My memory was being refreshed, immediately. As a fresh tear slipped down my face, I wiped it away. I needed to stop thinking about her.

I looked at my surroundings as a distraction, this is not home. Definitely. This place is......

A HOSPITAL!!! DEFINITELY A HOSPITAL!

But what was I doing here??

"What am I doing in the hospital?" I voiced out my thoughts. I noticed my voice was a bit hoarse, a cold. And it kinda hurt, a sore throat. What could get worse.....

"Uhh..... You blacked out at the um... The.... Cemetery..... And, we sent you to the hospital. You'll be fine, except for the cold you've caught. And the doctor said you got a bit of a shock." JC explained. I didn't like the hospital much, it reminded me of mum. It told me that mum might have spent the last of her days in a hospital room, dying. With no one beside her.......

"When can I go home?" I asked trying to hide the tremble in my voice. I always feel like crying when I think of mum, I can't help it.

"Probably the day after tomorrow, after all you laid here for 2 days unconscious." Connor replied. I nodded weakly, I didn't have much food in my stomach, I did faint off for 2 days! My stomach started to grumble, they started to laugh at me. Connor laughed the worst! I punched him in the stomach in a form of asking him to shut up.

I begged them for outside food soon after realizing that the food that arrived tasted like crap. I've never had hospital food before and this, is shit. It tastes so bland I don't even know what I'm putting in my mouth. So I just ate the banana and begged the guys for food.

Of course, being the protective people they are, said no. Well, no until I kinda gave them the puppy eyes. They agreed to get me Taco Bell.

OH FINALLY.

As they walked outside, I suddenly remembered what JC was saying. What did he mean when he said that he could 'tell me slowly'? Don't tell me..... So without a second thought I blurted, "JC! Could you stay, I need to talk to you, alone. I have something to ask you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you for reading! Vote, comment, promote and fan! 10 Votes and 15 Comments for this chapter??

Follow me on instagram 

@winniecxh (DON'T MENTION MY FANFIC THERE IT'S KINDA A SECRET.) -And if you do follow me or search for me, comment on my latest pic with a #youknowwhereimfrom-