Chapter 1- Moving in with O2L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um, Joel?? Come on. Let's go, JC's waiting!" Mum called out to me from the car.

"Yes, mum.... Coming..." I replied in a bored tone.

My mum was going off for a working trip for 2 months. 2 goddamn months. Who goes on a working trip for 2 months you ask? My mum. She's leaving me to my twin brother, JC. Well, I'm not thrilled about that idea.

JC lives with his friends from this collab channel on YouTube called O2L or Our2ndLife. And.... They're all guys. So, I would literally be living in a house full of gorillas and chimpanzees.

No joke.

As much as I don't want to go there, I have to. Apparently, even though I'm like 22, mum still thinks that I will wreck the whole house. I don't think she has ever seen me as a grown woman.

-In the car-

"Jo, when you're there, remember to say hi. Don't be rude. Also, don't be just falling in love with all of them at the same time." She told me in a tone too serious.

"Yes mum... Stop being ridiculous! Do I look like the sort of person who would be in love with like, so many guys all at once. Geez, mum! Argh!" I replied to her in an annoyed tone.

Well, apparently, my mum thinks that I'm a typical slut. The thing is, I don't even know why!

At times, I applaud her.

While I was sitting there, just thinking about, living with those boys. WAIT A MINUTE. Boys, THAT MEANS NO PROPER FOOD IN THE FRIDGE. Oh crap.

I'm thankful I bought some chips. Lots of chips. 10 packs, not a lot. It's a 2 month supply.....

"Ok Jo, here we are." She told me, looking at me in the backseat.

I look out of the window to my right. I see JC standing there,waving at me. Are his roommates home? Hmm, I'm really curious to know though. Whatever. I got out of the car and grabbed my luggage and, my, um. Supply of food.

Or maybe my supply of junk food. DEAL WITH IT.

"Hey Jo. Come on in. I'll show you your room. The guys are out, shopping... Except for Connor. I'll introduce you to him." JC told me after giving me a bear hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYYY!!!!!! finally. This is so short.... Hehe. Oh this chapter is a test run... Kinda. So um, yea. Bye. WAIT NO. Leave me comments on how you like/don't like the story.

P.S. This is kinda boring, I know. But, that's how all stories start. It gets more interesting at chapter 4 I promise. Also, I edited this! So I made it a little less suckish, though it's still horrible.