Chapter 22- An Unpleasant Surprise

GUYS IM SO SORRY.... IM GONNA RE-WRITE THIS AND TRY TO MAKE IT AS SIMILAR AS THE DELETED ONE AS POSSIBLE.... I'LL TRY BUT NO PROMISES KAY??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was, right out there. Standing outside the glass door of the ice cream parlour I was in currently was Connor and some plastic blonde. Did I mention that they were actually sucking each others faces? no. I closed my eyes to calm myself down and to not be mad, that only lasted for about 5 seconds. I threw my ice cream in the trash can near the counter and stepped out of the ice cream parlour.

I pulled Connor by the back of his collar and held up my hand wanting to slap him. Someone held onto my hand to prevent me from slapping Connor. I looked at who the hand belonged to furiously. JC. Of course he would stop me, he never wanted me to fight. BUT CAN HE NOT SEE THE SITUATION RIGHT NOW.

"Joel, don't dirty your hands because of this bastard. He isn't worth it, at all." JC told me in a serious tone. Immediately after he said that, his fist connected with Connor's cheek, leaving a red mark there. He than took his ice cream and dumped it on the blonde's head. With melted ice cream dripping off her hair she gasped with her chin almost touching the floor. Her mascara soon was ruined by the ice cream.

"Careful there now bitch, don't wanna go back to the doctor's to redo this chin do we now?" I spat at her angrily before walking off, leaving them dumbfounded. I took big quick steps before someone stood right in front of my face, JC. He engulfed me into a hug lending me a big bro's shoulder. My tears soon overflowed and left my eyes. JC placed his hands gently on my back, rubbing soothing circles around it. I didn't care that I was standing in the middle of a walkway with everyone staring at me. I wasn't the embarrassing girl on the street bawling. I was the broken girl who just got her heart broken, the one who couldn't care less.

"C'mon let's get you cleaned up and we can go home alright?" JC spoke to me in a whisper. I nodded as he brought me to the nearest restroom, I went inside and looked at the mirror, I looked like a wreck. Mascara running down my cheeks, ruined eyeliner, bits of my skin under all the concealer showing. I definitely would be a person that you would avoid on the streets. I splashed water on my face not bothering to put on anymore make up after drying it with a paper towel. I looked at the mirror once more, I looked broken. I felt empty. I just wanna go home, that's what I would do.

I smiled at the mirror, ignoring my puffy and red eyes. It doesn't take a second to know I was crying. I guess I looked alright before I walked out. JC was just standing there awkwardly waiting for me, I gave him a smile the moment his eyes fell on me. He smiled lightly but did not say a word, he knew I needed silence most right now. I walked towards him and as we walked towards his car, he held my hand. I looked at him and frowned.

"I'm doing a big brother's job, helping his lil sis who is sad and broken, find her way back to happiness. Usually happiness happens when you're a child, so I'm gonna act like you were 5 again." He said jokingly. I laughed a little before punching him on the arm.

My brother never grows up does he.

I went into the backseat of the car and took my phone out of my pocket. KAY, WHOA WHOA.

There was 15 missed calls from Shanthi and literally 20 over texts from her. I read all her texts, she knew.... JC must've told her. HE KNOWS HER NUMBER?! Never knew about this... I decided to reply to her before she starts the spam.

Im fine, really i'll survive. and no I won't kill myself. and if that's what u want, u can fly over right now, I don't even mind.

I sent the text and waited for a reply. Not even 5 secs later, she replied.

Im going over tmrw, be there at the airport to wait for me. Im the princess, England has princesses so im a princess. im british ;)

I laughed lightly at what she said. I told JC about the information and I think I caught a look in his eyes. The look of a lovesick puppy. ARE THEY IN LOVE?!

Everyone has perfect relationships but you stupid. My brain told me. Even though my brain was scolding and chiding me. But I know, no matter how stupid and worthless I am, they will always be there for me. Shanthi and JC. They are the most important people of my life. They will protect me from everything and I'll do the same in return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM STILL SORRY I DELETED THIS, IM POSTING THIS RIGHT AFTER I TYPE IT SO YEAH.

The endings a little cheesy.... A LITTLE WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Its so cheesy.... But we all need a little cheese in our life don't we. SO TAKE IT. I wrote this under what I remembered so im sorry its horrible.

Yes, in my story, Shanthi's like Brit. She moved to Texas cause' her parents' business moved to America so she had to move too. I think i'll give you details about her in the story eh. Yeah, sound good? OF COURSE

IM STILL SORRY I DELETED IT. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, EVEN I CAN'T FORGIVE MYSELF.

KAY. Enough with the apologies, now byee. Next update is probably like Saturday (SG time)..... I'll try alright?

~Winnegan