Chapter 15- Secret And Haters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Uhh, so, what did you you wanna talk about Jo??"

"JC, I kinda overheard your conversation with Connor just now," I paused for a moment studying JC's expression. It was a bit nervous with a hint of fear. "I'm pretty sure it was about me since you mentioned that I'm your sister. What did you not tell me earlier??" I asked slowly, even though I knew what he didn't tell me. Of course I knew, what else could there be that he didn't 'tell me earlier'.

"Uhh, Jo.... It's um..... I.... I.... I..." JC stuttered as I interrupted him.

"JC. Is it about mum's death??" I asked with a bit of force in my voice. I needed to know.

"I... I... Yes, Jo. I knew about mum's death the day before that.... Jo, I'm sorry, I... I didn't tell you. Bu-"

"SHUT UP JC!! She was my mother!!!! Why did you not tell me?! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!"

"I..." JC was searching his brain for an apology. It was too late, I didn't want an apology. I wanted him out. I didn't want to see my brother for the time-being. It would only agitate me more.

I had to simmer down, before I did anything rash. I brushed my hair backwards with my fingers, I always did that when I'm frustrated. I motioned for JC to get out of the room while I laid back in bed, my brain processing the information it had just obtained. I covered my face with my hands, fighting the urge of tears falling out of my eyes.

How could my brother not tell me?!

How could he keep it from me?!

I was currently so upset and mad, I couldn't think straight. I laid my head on my pillow, groaning. My head was hurting so bad right now, maybe I should just stop thinking about it and go to sleep. I closed my eyes and tried to rid the images in my head, which worked.

I drifted peacefully back to sleep.

••••••••••••

"Wake up Jo, wake up! We got you food!!!" I heard someone say. I tumbled about the bed for a while until I heard the word food. I shot straight out of bed, I'm hungry. As I saw the food, I quickly gobbled it up. Taking it as that I am eating up all my troubles. I noticed JC wasn't here, and they didn't ask about it. I guess JC told them.

There was also some fruit tea from Starbucks. I DON'T LIKE COFFEE. DON'T BLAME ME. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LIKE IT'S SCENT. I JUST DON'T LIKE THE TASTE. (A/N this is literally me in real life.)

I was gorging down all the food, kinda stuffing it in my face. As 10 mins passed, I was full. Who wouldn't?! I had 3 tacos! Like literally. I starved for 2 days!

Right after I was done, I felt like a balloon. I wiped my mouth clean with a clean napkin that was on the table. As I laid back down, everyone stared at me. All of them were still eating the same taco they were eating 10 mins ago. Well, they're slow. I started to stare at them eat.

Things got kind of awkward.

So, I couldn't stand this anymore. I asked for my MacBook. I was sure I bought it over with me. Ricky handed it to me. I flipped open my laptop and went on twitter.

I got a shock. A GREAT. BIG. SHOCK.

Everyone was tweeting me, about my mum's death, my relationship with Connor. Everything thing that has happened in the past few days technically. My followers boosted by 1000. And the tweets looked like this

@o2l4life I'm so sorry for your lost @Jojoel #RIPShania

@frantastic Damn you @Jojoel! Get away from Connor! You're not worthy of him! Eff Off!!!

@Stayingcloudyforcaylen Hey @Jojoel, are you and @connorfranta together?? Cus I ship #Jonnor.

@I_just_love_pickles @Jojoel I loved that video you made with @connorfranta!! It was so sweet! You're good at singing btw!! I ship it #Jonnor

Oh so that was our ship name. Jonnor. I continued reading the tweets, most of them were nice. I made a video with Connor before I knew about mum's death, at the villa. We did the karaoke challenge which required me to sing, that's why someone praised my voice. I never sang outside or anywhere before, only in the shower.

Even though there were more positive comments than negative ones. All the negative ones still got to me. It made me wonder about lots of things. Even though I knew I would receive hate, I didn't know it feels this bad when it was directed exactly at you.....

I thought

Am I good enough for Connor??

Am I suitable for Connor to call me his 'girlfriend'?

Does Connor think he suits me??

Maybe his fans were right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you for reading guys! <3 This chapter were longer than others cause you deserved it!! :) In case you were wondering, I decided I won't type the authors note at the top anymore. Unless there's a need, cause I can't think of anything to write..... *trails off*

Follow me on instagram 

@winniecxh (DON'T MENTION MY FANFIC THERE IT'S KINDA A SECRET.) -And if you do follow me or search for me, comment on my latest pic with a #youknowwhereimfrom