Chapter 17- The Date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Ahhhhhhhhh......" This feels fabulous. Like it always does, I'm currently on my bed. I just reached the 'House Of O2L' as I would call it. And the first thing I did was lie down on my bed. Well, I didn't get enough sleep for the past few days comfortably..... The hospital bed made me so queasy.

Thinking of the people who have died on the bed, ew. Anyways, the first thing I did was to plop myself on the bed. I'm tired.... Who cares about luggage, the boys can handle that.

I closed my eyes and soon enough, I entered dreamland.

••••••

I felt licking on my face, ugh what. Wait what, LICKING?! WHAT IS GOING ON. My eyes shot open and I saw Wishbone licking the crap out of my face. I put Wishbone down before we had an intense 'staring competition'. Yes, I am having a staring competition with a dog. DEAL WITH IT.

After 5 minutes, Wishbone ran towards the door and Connor stood there. He broke into hysterics the moment I looked at him. I blushed a crimson red, he probably saw what happened just now. This is the most embarrassed I've ever been in my life. He walked towards me and asked me.

"So, have you made up with JC yet?"

"Um, I forgive him..... I mean, he's my only family right now, if I don't forgive him...... I'd have no family."

"That's good. Cause' JC told us what happened and he has never looked so depressed in his life before, I swear. His head was drooping, and wasn't paying attention to anything. He really treasures you."

"Uh, yeah.... I guess, I'll talk to him later?"

Connor nodded at my suggestion. There was this awkward silence in the air. You know the kind of awkward silences that you get when 2 people are trying to hold a conversation and they have no idea what to say. Yeah, that kind of awkward.

I got out from bed and took some clothes. I headed over to the shower and showered. Captain Obvious. I stepped out of the shower and blow-dried my hair. It took me 20 minutes to dry cause, DAYUM GURL, I GOT SOME THICK HAIR. I tied up my hair into a top knot and walked out of the room.

OK, WHOA. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS.

This place looks like some royalty palace kind of thing.

There was no light in the room other than the soothing light from the lamps. This is the sort of ambience where people get killed in right?! I walked to the living room in search of the boys.

OK WHAT.

The living room didn't look like it at all. The couches were all gone. A table that was covered by a cream coloured table cloth took it's place. There was also flowers on the table. NICE, lilies. As I stood there in awe, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. For all you know it might be a murderer. I look up slowly. The murderer had brown eyes, dark coloured hair and- oh, wait that's just JC. But this is weird JC. He's dressed up in a waiter's clothes, where'd he get that?! He held out a hand to help me up, I took his hand and stood up. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, JC beat me to it.

"Ok, Jo. Before you throw 3 million questions at me. Meet Jenn." from behind JC stood out a girl. She had medium length hair and held out a hand for me to shake. I've seen her before in some of O2L's videos. 

"She's gonna be your stylist for the night. And yes Jo, night. It's 6pm right now, you sleep like a pig. Oh by the way Jo, you look ratchet."

I was confused. I tried to figure out what was happening, no time to do so. Jenn grabbed my hand and brought me back to my room. She opened my wardrobe and grabbed the white dress I bought at the villa.

"Ok Joel right?"

I nodded. I was still confused, what's happening right now.

"Before you say anything Jenn, what's happening right now."

"Ehh, I can tell you 50% of what's happening. So, right now, you have to look pretty and since those people out there have no sense of 'girl fashion' and after this, you're having dinner. Thats all I know."

I nodded. I kinda got what she was saying.... I sat on the bed looking at Jenn running around my room looking for things. She found my make up bag, a pair of cream coloured pumps and a black clutch. She quickly made me put on the things she found.

After I did so, she clipped up my fringe and started doing my makeup.

Truth be told, I have no idea what she's doing. I was just sitting there, waiting. And right after that, she curled my hair into elegant beach waves.

I took a look at myself in the mirror after she was done. Wow. I looked stunning. Jenn had done an amazing job, I never knew she could do this well. I hugged Jenn and stepped out of the room, this was gonna be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel so bad for not updating for that long, like SO BAD. I AM SO SORRY. I had a crap writer's block that hated me so bad that it stayed there forever. Oh well. Anyways, thanks for reading!

AND HOLY SHITZUES. U guys, got me, to 514 reads! ILYSM! THANK YOU!

Remember to fan, vote, and comment down below!

Follow me on instagram if you wanna know what stuff I'm up to everyday. If u comment on my pics, comment as a friend, not a fan, I wanna know you guys better! :) 

@winniecxh