Chapter 13- The Funeral (Pt 2)

Aaand, here you go. READ MY A/N AT THE END.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I walked slowly, nearing the cemetery gate. My palms were sweating, I didn't want to go there, but I had to. Connor held my hand, as a sign of assurance.

As I walked closer, I saw mum's tombstone, it was already there. I breathed in and sat down in one of the chairs as I entered. JC held my hand and sat down beside me.

The priest soon went up to make a speech, I wasn't listening actually. I was thinking about mum. I was looking at her coffin. I didn't handle the funeral, JC did. And I really thanked him for that. I knew if I were the one, I would mess up.

My mind was in no state the work or function. These few days, I had been lying in bed, thinking of what I should've done before mum left.

I regret what I did. I should've brought her out on a holiday sooner. She wanted to go to so many places!

Australia, she wanted to see the koalas and kangaroos. I told her that was not all, but being my mum, what can I say. I always went in my room when she started nagging. But, now, I wanted her to nag at me. I don't mind, she can say as many things as she wants. I really miss her voice.

All I want now, is my mum. I was cut off my thoughts by the end of JC's speech. It was my turn to speak, I stood up stiffly, and went to say a speech.

"She was a great mother, even though she nagged a lot at me....." (A/N what am I suppose to write.)

-After the speech-

I walked beck to my seat with my hands by my side, fighting the tears that were threatening to fall. As they buried her in front of my eyes, my tears overflowed. I couldn't control them, it was too overwhelming for me. I couldn't imagine a life without mum. I went to place down a white rose at the tombstone, I read it.

Shania Elizabeth Castillo  

1969-2013

I couldn't do it anymore, my mind was too weak to handle this reality. Before I knew it, darkness swallowed up my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

IM REALLY SORRY. I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. AND HELL NAW THIS CHAPPIES SO SHORT. IM REALLY SORRY!!!! Anyways, THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME HIT 208 READS. thank u. I WAS JUST FREAKING OUT OVER 130 2 DAYS AGO. But, I need the votes too! Not a must, but if u want to u can just..... Yeah. Anyways, 15 votes and 10 comments for this chappy? Thanks! ILY <3

Follow me on instagram 

@winniecxh (DON'T MENTION MY FANFIC THERE IT'S KINDA A SECRET.) -And if you do follow me or search for me, comment on my latest pic with a #youknowwhereimfrom-