(SPECIAL CHAPTER)

Since I did promise a special chapter, here it is!!! Connor's pov for Chapter 21. (GO BACK TO READ IF YOU FORGOT THE CONTENT!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tossed around in my bed, it was 5am. I can't sleep. I just lied to Jo, I was going to university. She believed me..... I can't.... I feel so bad right now. I want to tell her the truth, the real truth. But I can't bring myself to. Jo won't be able to take it.

Don't get me wrong though, I AM going to Minnesota for university. But.... there are other reasons for that..... I could always go to a university in Cali, but I didn't. I'm going all the way there. The day that mum told me, I broke down. But no one knew, I cried into my pillow. No one in the O2L house knew. NO ONE. Not even JC.

Well, you see. When Jo was young, she.... kinda stayed with my family..... Yeah.... But I apparently don't remember because me and Jo had an accident and the doctors told our mums it would be best if me and her didn't meet, that's why she moved to Texas with her family. The doctor said if we met, both of us would have a big headache. Because we spent all our childhood together, we had vague memories of each other. But trying to remember was hard, so we were separated. But as for JC, he never played with us. He didn't even know me back than! He always played with his friends. One day, Jo came to me and we played together.

But that's not the whole point. The point was this:

My mum told me I was engaged to someone else and had to break up with Jo.

My reasons for going to Minnesota was that I wanted to lessen the hurt for Jo. I can just go up to her and say Oh hey Joel, we gotta break up. I'm engaged. I have to lessen the hurt. I still l.....love her. I love her, but for that I have to break it off once and for all. I'm going to leave a note for them on my last day here telling them the truth. But my Youtube channel would still be going, I won't let my viewers know. I don't want them to freak out....

But I can't just go like this. So, I have to let her give up on me utterly. I thought for a bit. Oh there's always Natasha I can go to. I'll call her tomorrow.

-The Next Day-

I woke up bright and early, it was 8am. I have to get up earlier than everyone else. I got out of bed and prepared myself before heading out. As I walked towards my car, I texted JC I would be off getting lighter filming equipment.

I drove straight to Natasha's house. She was the slut at my school back then, but not all the time. She may be a slut, but not around me. Though she would really do anything to help me. Well, you see, when she first entered the school she got bullied and I stood up for her ever since we were friends. But she changed.... She became the local slut. She even acted so around me, until I told her that we can no longer be friends if she was gonna slut around me.

I MEAN, I AM A GUY. So.... yeah..

I knocked on her door and waited. She soon came to the door, surprised that I was there. She led me to her couch before we began.

Bold: Natasha

Normal: Connor

"What brings you here?"

"I kinda need your help."

"With?"

"So, my girlfriend..." I told her the whole story and she nodded in understanding. Right after I told her, she agreed. So the plan was that she's gonna pretend to be my girlfriend. Let Jo think that I never loved her, that may not be the best way to break up, but its the best I can think of.....

I texted JC  asking them where they were and JC told me they were at the ice-cream shop that sells awesome ice-cream. Since he only knows of ONE ice-cream parlour, I could guess easily.

I told Natasha and she got her change of clothes and immediately caked on make-up. I got to my car and started driving.

-At the ice-cream parlour-

I stood at the glass door and watched as Jo enjoyed her ice-cream with JC. They fooled around like 7 year olds, scooping each others ice-cream and such. JC's eyes soon travelled to the glass door. To react fast, I kissed Natasha. She responded immediately by kissing me back.

I heard the tingle of the bell on the glass door before I was pulled away from Natasha and saw a hand above my head. I braced myself for the slap that was coming but it never came.

"Don't dirty your hands because of this bastard." I heard JC say before he punched me in the face. HARD. I winced a little before looking at the twins walk away. OUCH. That hurt both physically and psychologically. A HELL LOT. JC was hugging Jo, I want to be the one hugging her not JC..... I mean I know its her brother but UGH U KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

"How was that??" Natasha asked, oblivious to the hurt I was feeling right now.

"Great, that was great. Far too great." I replied turning to look at her.

"But I thought you wanted it as realistic as possible. I did my best but you don't-"

"Drop it. Just drop it Nat. I just wanna go home, leave." I told her as I drove off without her. Even though this was an ungentlemanly thing to do, I was falling apart. I drove off back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAAAAHHHHH GURRRLLL. SPECIAL CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter long enough. IS IT LONG ENOUGH. THIS WAS 900+ WORDS ALMOST 1000 WORDS. YEAH. Connor's pov is a way of thanking you guys so yeah. And I know, I said that the secret would be revealed in the sequel its revealed here NO WORRIES THERE WILL STILL BE A SEQUEL KAY. I KEEP PROMISES. So now you know, Natasha is plastic and yeah.....

SPORTS DAY AT MY SCHOOL IS COMING AND I HATE SPORTS AND WHYYYYYY.

^Ignore that^

KAY BYEEEE. ILY

~Winnegan