Chapter 4- First Dinner Out With The Boys

Chapter FOURRRR!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

ERMAHGOD. Finally I'm done packing all this stuff, I regret all these clothes and makeup I bought now. WHY DID I BUY SO MANY THINGS?!?!

I than set down my luggage under my bed and opened the door. There stood JC close to my face.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed. JC covered his ears. Well, he wanted to stand there. It's not my fault!

"Gosh. Your screams are as loud as ever. Come on, we're gonna eat out tonight, let's go." JC told me. I nodded in agreement.

"Let me change first, I look like a mess." I told JC. Well, apparently, after all that rolling on clothes and stuff, my shirts would be hell crumpled. I went to my wardrobe and picked out a random white shirt and black shorts.

ITS WHAT I FEEL COMFY IN. DON'T JUDGE.

I then found my red Converse under my bed. How did those end up there?!

Whatever.

I put them on and tied my hair up in a ponytail. When I opened my room door, Connor was coming down the stairs. I noticed something.

He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans. And red Vans. WOAH! How did that happen?!

"Well I guess matching outfits for the night. Hey, you should dress like JC instead not me!" Connor said. I whacked his arm and walked to the living room. Everyone was ready to go.

When they saw us their eyes widened. I pretended I didn't see anything and said defensively "What? It was a coincidence! We didn't plan this. I swear! Come on I'm hungry!"

They than stood up, and somehow, all of them were laughing. My cheeks flushed. Oh god. I shouldn't have worn this. I quickly walked out of the door, heading towards Macdonalds.

-At Macdonalds-

"HEY!" I whacked Ricky's arms as he tried to steal a fry. I bought 2 servings of fries and since than, everyone has been trying to get a pinch. I never let them. EVER.

"Guys, stop. Let her eat in peace." Connor spoke up for me. OH THANK THE HEAVENS. The whole time, he was the only one who didn't try to get my food. Though he did try to drink my coke. I don't really like coke that much, so I ended up drinking his Sprite.

I mumbled a 'thank you' to Connor. He nodded slightly.

As I ate my last fry, no I did not. Connor just chewed it off my hands. I nudged him as the others looked at us. They started whispering to each other.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!

"Guys, I want candy. I want Malteser's, Hershleys, Kit Kat. OR EVERY CHOCOLATE IN THE STORE." I told them to break up the awkwardness in the air.

"But we're still eating." they all said unison. Connor took my hand and walked out of Macdonalds.

IM STILL GETTING MY CHOCOLATE. YAY!

"I want candy too. Chocolate. WHATEVER. Come on, you're walking like a snail." Connor said excitedly. As I opened my mouth to speak, Connor threw me up his shoulders and ran. Well, I guess, I DON'T LIKE THIS.

I tried my best to wiggle off, it didn't work.

"Stop moving so much or I'll kiss you." Connor whispered. I stopped moving. And thought: Why does he want to kiss me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONNOR WANTS TO KISS JOEL?!  Seems like he isn't taking this as friendship. Remember to vote and comment how I can improve :)