"You didn't need to," he replies. "Shall we, now?"

"Yeah, we should probably head out," I reply. "I'll be home before curfew, I promise."

Harry and I head to his car I'm the driveway and damn, did it look awesome. I take a moment to appreciate a beautiful engine until Harry opens the car door.

"Oh my gosh, this looks amazing," I say, quite amazed even though I've seen a fair amount of excellent-looking cars in a lifetime.

"Grazie," he mutters, still holding the car door. I think that means thank you so, I let it go.

I go in without hesitation and strap the seatbelt over me as soon as I get to my seat. Harry raises an eyebrow at me in sheer confusion.

"I'm not going to take it fast," he says in a defensive way as if me strapping over the seatbelt was meant to be an insult.

"I didn't say you were, that's just like, a precaution. I always do this," I explain to him, trying to have a tone that doesn't mark the word, 'insulted.'

To be honest, I would really prefer if he does take it fast because no one ever goes beyond forty miles an hour in my household.

"Do you use miles or kilometers?" I ask.

"Miles," he answers. "How low is your limit?"

"I don't know, just go by fifty and above," I mumble.

"Strange," he mumbles. "You sure?"

"When we get to the freeway? Yes."

"You're really odd sometimes, stranger," Harry comments as he starts his engine and starts driving very slowly.

"Can we turn the radio up?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Do whatever you want."

"Wow, seriously?"

"Yes, go," he says, almost so nonchalantly that I'm getting surprised by every simple action or phrase of his.

I've never met anyone with this kind of awesome car that almost doesn't care that he's riding with a stranger that messes with him almost every time they meet and he's just telling her to do whatever she wants.

I slowly go through the channels until I settle with one that plays a load of country songs.

Once we get to the freeway, Harry doesn't hold himself back he just speeds all he want and I honestly don't mind. It's an amazing feeling of rush even when there's no wind hitting against you, different from horse racing but feeling the same way.

It's just the feeling of leaving everything behind, escaping every single thing in the world and just feeling freedom.

I lean my head back and close my eyes, focusing on the soft hums of the car engine until Harry's hums along with the song.

I open my eyes and face Harry yet still leaning my head against his car seat.

He glances at me for a moment and back to the road. "What?" He asks with a dimpled smile.

"How'd you know my address?" I ask.

"Secrets," he answers and I scoff.

"Micha, it's Micha, isn't it?"

He nods, "Yes, it's Micha."

Funny, she doesn't usually do that. I'm not that naive, I think she likes the idea of me spending time with Harry, I just I don't know what the heck is the root for all of it.

"Can I tell you a secret, though?" Harry asks me.

I stay quiet, pretending that I am hesitant when I'm really just trying to think of the smartest thing to stay. Instead I fall for my usual reply, "Sure."