"Almost," I reply to Micha. "Nice car, though."

"That black cute car?" She asks.

It didn't even occur to me that he probably has two cars. I mean, I saw the Porsche last night but the Accent didn't occur to me at all.

"No, it was actually a silver Porsche," I answer. "At least I think it was, I didn't really observe. Hey, I almost got hit by a fricking car!"

"Swift! One more word out of one of you, you'll all get detention!" Mr. Bishop almost yells.

"Gee, what a freaking killjoy," I mutter under my breath. But us, being the good girls we are decide to just wait for the next subject.

That's when I tell them, "You cats gotta vote litterbox with Harry and Runner."

"Why? What's going on?" Micha asks, for the first time, she's the one who is taking it very slowly.

"Runner was mad at Harry because, again, I almost got hit by a car."

"Oh, okay, sweet!" Isabelli says, smiling cheerfully, her cheeks bulging like. . . as much as I'd hate to make a reference, her cheeks were bulging like Agnes from Despicable Me.

I also ask for Harry's number from Micha. I've no idea why she has it but Micha has everything so I try not to be too surprised.

So I send a text message to Harry, all caps. . .

DO NOT BAIL ON ME
-TS ;)

We are in the middle of a class so I get a little surprised that he replied almost immediately.

How'd u get my #?

My nose wrinkles a little about the way he texts but I guess it's just because we are both in class.

Secrets... Just don't bail on me, k?

I can almost imagine him scoffing and rolling his eyes while the name runs smoothly out of his mouth, "Micha."

:)

Who the fudge just sends an emoji these days?! I roll my eyes and groan at the lack of explanation here.

I put my phone back in my pocket and start paying actual attention to my classes –most of the times today, I was just faking it.

Lunch time, I start wondering whether Harry will actually leave me alone in my invitation but just as we are about to start eating, Micha comes around with Harry.

Runner was practically glaring while the rest of us are as serene as ever.

"Is it just me or Micha and Harry had been spending a load of time together? Bloody paper roll isn't even interested in pasta."

Okay, I think Madz meant Micha isn't even interested in Harry and I think she's right. Somehow, I think Micha has other reasons why she's spending time with Harry. . . and damn it, she always has a reason.

"What's with the sour face, Run?" Micha asks, batting her pretty eyelashes and sits down. I know, she's trying to push him too.

"Runner, I am very sorry about —"

"Cool it Harry," I say. I know for a fact Runner would just shrug his apology off for now. "No harm done."

Honestly, I'm just trying to piss off Runner because he won't let go of the incident back in Saturday night. Basically, I just want him to be the same way as I am sometimes. Live off by forgive but not forget because if you forget about it, you won't have a warning that they might be doing the same thing all over again but you've already forgiven so in that way, you feel much better and you're much more careful than the way you are before.