She stayed silent for awhile and then said "It's okay." I looked at her shocked and asked "What?"
"It's fine Arielle, at least...you didn't touch her."
"Thank you Jennifer."
"I guess this is what he meant when he said favorite student." She mumbled to herself.
"Who said what about a favorite student?" I asked her.

Jennifer stayed silent for a while, like she was contemplating telling me.
"Jennifer..." I said trying to encourage her to tell me.
"Did you and Mrs.Dixson have sex in the past? Jennifer blurted out.

Sex? With Mrs.Dixson?"

"What? No, where did you hear that?"
"Well, I didn't hear it anywhere but it was kinda...implied."
"Who told you this?" I asked her.
"Well, when I took Mason to the office he said something about you being her favorite student."  Jennifer explained
"Okay, so where did you get Arielle and Mrs.Dixson had sex out of favorite student?"  I asked.
"It was the way he said favorite student."
"How did he say it?" I asked her.
"Like if someone was to say you were my favorite student." She said.

I stayed silent for a while and then said "I don't know why he would say that, I've never done anything with her."
"Until today." She added.
"Yea right... the only thing I can think of is that I visited her office everyday sophomore year." I told her.
"Why?" She asked.
"Because of the whole thingy that happened, and Mrs.Dixson has a degree in psychology so they thought that seeing her everyday would help me somehow."

"Just talking?" Jennifer asked.
"Just talking." I answered.
"So what did Mason mean by 'favorite student'?" She asked.
"I don't know you would have to ask him." I said to her. She nodded and then changed the topic.
----------------------------------------------
It was around 9 p.m. and I was leaving Jennifer's apartment.
"Bye Jen." I said to her.
"Do you really have to go" she whined.
"Yes Jennifer I do. Bye." I said.
"Bye love." She said and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.
I walked away and out of the apartment.

I walked only a few steps into a shortcut alleyway Jennifer's apartment when I felt someone tap my shoulder.
"Yes?" I asked as I turned around.
I then felt 2 hands push me up against the wall causing me to hit my head. I slid down on the wall with my legs spread out. "Fuck." I said to myself as I felt my head start to throb. I put my hand on the part of my head that got hit and felt wetness. I took my hand off of the spot and looked and it and saw it was covered it blood.

"Hey Ella." I heard a voice that I knew all to well say to me.
"What do you want Mason?" I asked him.
"You." He said taking my left leg and sitting on it. Pain starting to spread through my leg.
"Mason get off of my leg." I said clenching my teeth to try and control not screaming in pain.
"Not just yet." He said taking something out of his pocket.

He waved the thing in my face and said "You remember this? Does this bring back memories?"
It was the knife he used the day we went to that party.

He flicked it open showing me the blade. He quickly brought his hand with the knife in it down and stabbed my knee. He kept the knife there and said "So little Ella has been fucking her teacher." He moved the knife in my knee downwards, making me release a loud scream.
----------------------------------------------
Jennifer's POV:
It's been a few minutes since I saw Arielle off at the door when I heard a girl's scream.

Is that Arielle? I thought to myself.
My fear got to the best of me and I quickly left my apartment and headed in the direction of the scream. I walked a few steps and saw an alleyway so I went in there and the sight I saw could've almost made my heart stop.