Part 1

Hensley pov

I woke up to the sound of a monitor.
I looked around to see I was in a hospital room with cords in and out my body.
I looked next to me to see a guy,sleeping, in a chair next to my bed.
But I didn't know who he was just know he saved me from dying....well I guess he did.
At that moment in the street I wanted to get hit by that car....but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
I tried sitting up on the bed but my body was to sore to let me.
But I guess my movement woke the guy up cause he popped up at the sound of my movement.

Bryson:you good??

I nodded.

Hensley:thank you....for what you did

He nodded.

Bryson:don't thank me....it's all good

I nodded.

A young,female ,doctor walked into my room,smiling when she saw me.

Doctor:well I'm glad your awake....

Hensley:am I free to go because i have to get home(nervous)

Doctor:honey you suffered from major blows to your head and face....you have to stay here over night just to make sure your fine then your free to leave

Hensley:overnight?? I can't stay here overnight....(scared)

Bryson:chill....you be Ight ok....they just want to make sure you straight

Doctor:listen to your boyfriend...if it wasn't for him you'll be dead

As she said that she walked out the room.

Hensley:I can't stay here(crying)

Bryson:you'll be ok....I'll stay with you,I won't leave

As he said that I looked at him.
I was confused to why he was being so nice to me.

Hensley:why are you being so nice?? So friendly....

He looked at me confused.

Bryson:what?

Hensley:you want some ass huh?? You think Ima give you something for being so kind?? Why you so nice to me(mad)

I saw him laugh, then stand up.

Bryson:your fucking crazy

He started to walked off.

Hensley:IM TALKING TO YOU....WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAVE ME FROM GETTING HIT...MAYBE I WANTED YO DIE...NO DUDE IS NICE TO A GIRL HUST TO BE...WHATS IN IY FOR YOU??? HUH??(mad and crying)

Bryson:SHUT THE FUCK UP...IM NICE BECAUSE THATS HOW I WAS RAISED...THERES A MILLION BITCHES IVE MET FHAT I TREAT LIKE SHIT BUT WHEN I SEE SOMEONE WHOS BEEN HURT AND IS IN PAIN I TRY TO BE NICE BECAUSE NO OTHER MAN WAS....YOU THINK I NEED YOUR PUSSY AND ASS?? HONEY YOU MUST NOT KNOW ME BECAUSE I BAVE HUNDREDS OF FEMALE IN MY PHONE WHO I DKNT EVEN HAVE TO BEG FOR THAT SHIT....JUST CAUSE I A NIGGA BEAT ON YOU AND TREATED YOU LIKE SHIT DONT COMPARE HIM TO ME(mad)