chapter 7- Don't lie to me!

hey guys sorry if this isn't that good. i hope you like it tho.. i am gonna try and throw in a few twists and if u have any suggestions then i would love to hear them..oh and please comment.

......

....................

............................

..................................

Ty's pov

i am softly playing my guitar when shay comes and stands in my door way."hey whats up?

" i ask her as i put my guitar down on its stand.when i look back up shay is still looking at me .

"umm Ty can i ask you a question?" she asks like she isnt sure of what i ill say.

"ya of course" she looks at me for a miniute and then looks at the door to her room, then back at me. this is serious i can tell

."how long have you liked her?" she asked..what who is she talking about. i look at her confused "what?"

she sits on ,my bed "don't act dumb Ty. i am talking about Allie how long have you liked Allie?"

i am shocked. i sit there for a second trying to compose myself. "i don't, what are you talking about?"

i say as calmly as i can. "Don't lie to me!!" shay half yells"i can see the way you look at her. like she is the only person in the world, your crazy about her. Don't even try to say your not, because i know that you are."

she knows well i guess its time to tell someone."Alright Alright! i like her. are you happy now?"

she put her feet on my bed and sits criss cross. "how long?" she asks . i sigh and look down"fifth grade"i say quietly

"fifth grade? Ty why haven't you said anything or told her?" she asks and i shake my head.

"it has taken me six years just to be her friend and i am not planing on messing that up anytime soon." she looked sad. "but Ty what about you?"i smile."you don't get it do you? i don't care about me, as long as she is happy i am to.that's all that matters." i say truthfully."but-" "no buts"

i cut her off"i just want her to be happy shy that's all." she gets off my bed " what if she was happy with you?" i shake my head "shay i don't think she would be" she looks even more sad "you wont know unless you try".i smile

"shay, i don't want to risk it." she nodded "night Ty" "night". she turned around and started to walk out my door .

she turns around "i have one last thing to say. i don't think you just like her. Ty i think you love her."

i sit there thinking about what she said. as she smiles and walks away.do i really love here?

i mean all i want is for her to be happy even if its not with me.i would never hurt her and i would hurt anyone who did hurt her.i would do anything for her. oh my god. i do love her.

i jump up and go over to shays room the door is open and she isn't in there. i go down the hall and half run half walk down the stairs. she is siting on the couch watching tv.. she looks up at me

"Ty, are you alright?". " you were right" i blurt out. she looks at me confused "what do you mean?" i laugh

"you were right i love her. i love Allie"