[13] - good night

We get to Ty's room and walk in.. we stand there awkward for a few minutes when he speaks up"well we have to share a bed, do you want the inside or the outside?"i bite my lip and laugh a little. "uhh i will take the inside."i say and sit on the inside of the bed.he laughs "good choice" he walks into his closet and closes the door.what is he doing?he comes out a few minutes later wearing basketball shorts and the same black tee shirt.

Tys pov

i come out in my basketball shorts and i left my tee shirt on. i want to take my shirt off because i normally sleep that way i stand there for a few minutes thinking if i should or not when Allie spoke p"are you alright?" she asked concerned, i laugh"ya i am just thinking" she tilted her head to the side and bit her lip, witch is extremely cute."about what?"i laughed "would you mind me sleeping with out a shirt on?" i ask she laughs "ya go ahead "she said. i laughed and took off my tee shirt when i look up Allie is staring ant my chest still biting her lip i chuckle a bit"take a picture it will last longer" i joke and she snaps out of it "i wasn't looking at you" she protests"oh ya? what were you looking at then" i teased "uhhh i was looking at,"she quickly looked behind me"sassy" she says

Allies pov

i was sooo staring at him, what can i say I'm a girl! he knew i was lying but i wasn't giving up that easy. "so, i am really tired" he laughs "well lets go to bed" he said and winked at me...i laugh "ha ha so funny i am going to kill him for this" he laughs and sits on the bed"well he thinks he is helping us" Ty explains"what do you mean helping us?" i ask Ty closes his eyes "i meant he thinks it will make us become closer friends" he says and smiles at me"oh" i say and lay down. Ty's bed was really comfy,i start to fall asleep and Ty turns the light off and puts a blanket over me"night Allie" is the last thing i hear before i let sleep take over..

Ty's pov

i haven't been able to sleep. i don't know if it is because she is right there or because i want to be closer to her. i close my eyes but it does nothing. i open them when i feel something touch my arm. i come face to face with a sleeping Allie.i smile and move my arm and she makes a little noise and snuggles into my chest. i wrap my arms around her and fall asleep.

Allies pov

i wake up against something hard but comfortable i get closer to it then open my eyes and look up i see Ty's sleeping face.his black hair sticking up in all directions his lips slightly parted,i realize that i am right against him with my head on his chest.i get a little closer i don't know why but i just felt right or something oh well i told myself and went back to sleep.

i woke up to the sun shining into Ty's room i was hopeing that Ty would still be asleep i look up and he is looking down at me smiling "good morning"