chapter 10- locked doors

..................................................

ok sorry about the last chapter.... please don't kill me lol ok so hear you go chapter 10 yay!lol

.....recap.....

we get to Sky's house and drop him off he looks back to Allie and says...

..........

Allies pov

sky looks at me and says "don't hurt him alright" i am confused and sky looks over to Ty and back at me "i mean it just please don't hurt him."he says and closes the car door"uhh what was that about?" i ask Ty as he starts to drive away"uhhh, i don't know , he is strange"i laugh, so i really cant thank you enough for taking sassy" he smiles "no problem,oh by the way do you want to go get her now?" he asked "uhh ya sure i think pat is working." he took a turn and pulled in to the parking lot.we both get out of his car and walk in to the store

Ty's pov

we walk in and pat is at the counter "hey guys" he said lookin at me and Allie confused. Allie skipped over to the counter "my dear sir, this lovely young man and i are here for a certain cat"he laughed and looked at me"the lady is right my sir, a certain sassy cat as you may say." he starts to crack up "ok you guys are crack heads, come on"Allie laughs and i keep going"you heard the man come along my fair lady"she giggles"as you wish sir"we all walked in to the back room and Ty picked up a cat carrier and handed it to me"now Allie there is no way in hell i am putting my hand near that cat" she laughed "its ok pat i think i can handle this one." we walk over to sassy's cage and once she sees Allie she starts purring."come on girl " Allie picks sassy up out of the cage. she meows "come on sassy, your gonna live with Ty" she purrs more and Allie puts her in a carrier. we already had all the stuff for the cat so we were able to just leave we walked to the car and allie put Sassy in the car we both get in and drive to my house. when we get there we both get out of the car and Allie gos to the back and takes sassy's carrier out of the car. she meows "its ok"Allie says quietly. i look over to her , ugh why dose she always have to look so pretty.. i need to stop thinking things like this.Allie looks up at me and smiles "thanks Ty really" i smile" its no problem" i say and walk to the front door . i twist the knob and its locked"shit" "what?" Allie asks"shay locked the door and i don't have a key" she laughed "come on" i turn and look at her"where are we going?" she rolls her eyes "just trust me on this one ok" she said and grabed my hand. we walked around the side of the house and she let go it took all i had not to reach out and take her hand again.we get to the back of the house"Allie the back door is always locked. "no shit sherlock" she laughed and went over to the window and popped the screen off"Allie that window is-" she pushes up on the window and it opens . she gos through it and unlocks the door " were you about to say locked?" i picked up the cat carrier"no that's not at all what i was going to say" she laughed "sure" we both walked in"so how did you know about the window?" i asked "think about it Ty, i am Shay's best friend , if she has a bad day or needs to talk to someone i come over"ohh that makes seance "so you sneak into my house at night? how do i know that your not going to rape me or something?" i joke she laughs "you cant rape the willing"i laugh"true" i think to my self"what?" she asks me confused..oh shit i just said that out loud"uhh nothing, we should bring sassy up to my room don't you think?"she nods and grabs the carrier "you lead the way"we both walk up the stairs and head to my room i open the door. oh thank god i cleaned it last night. Allie opened the carrier and the first thing sassy did was jump on to my bed and lay down. allie laughed "lazy" we laughed and went down stairs to start setting stuff up.

2 hours later..

Allies pov...

we finished setting up.YAY!! i sit on the couch "ok so we got everything right?" i ask Ty."ya i think. we got the food, drinks, and everything that can be broken is put away." he walks over and sits next to me. "so you existed for the party tonight?" he asked me "ya it will be fun, but i always get dared to do something stupid at party." he laughs "really" i laugh "ya, you know about one"."ya where was i for that dare?" "you and sky got in to a cake fight"he laughed "ohh, what brought that on though?" i don't want to tell him the real reason why."uhh i don't know, shay was being strange"he looked at me"don't lie, what happened" i look at him"how did you know i wasn't telling the truth ?" he laughs "your a bad liar now tell me" i laugh and bit my lip "ugh fine ..i, well i,i..i told shay i thought you were...well i told her i thought you were cute ok you happy now." i look at him and he is sitting there smiling "w-why, are you smiling" he laughs "I'm not smiling" i start laughing "yes you are"he laughs and is about to say something when..............

.............................................

ik its really short i just wanted to post something...