"Sure we did," I quickly tell him,"I'd always be pulling you in mud or a pond kissing your lips until you'd pull me to my feet."

"That was just you sucking up to me cause you knew I loved your kisses when I was stressed," he replies with a smirk.

I kiss his lips,"I know you still love them."

"I always will," he says, pulling me closer onto his lap to continue kissing me deeper.

Our teeth clanked together when he kissed me so deeply it opened my mouth so far. I run my hands under his shirt and move my hips towards his-

"Mother, would you get off Rangel for one moment so I can talk to you?" I hear Tate ask me sternly, I could hear the distress in his voice.

I hear Rangel sigh and grab my waist to lift me and set me to my feet.

Tate refuses to ever call Rang his father, so he calls him by name...

"What'd that be?" I ask him.

He looks to Rang then, his eyes cutting...

"When are you going to quit getting my mom pregnant?" He asks him,"when will you stop getting on top of her?"

"When will you quit acting like a dick of a child?" Rang questions him,"I love your mother and nothing will change that, you should be happy to see us showing affection to each other."

"Disgusting coming from you, my mother deserves more," he says, looking to me,"I'm taking Hazel to the hill, I'll be back after the sunset."

"Okay honey," I tell him,"have a good time with her."

He leaves, hood pulled over his head as he opened the front door with his outstretched hand and shut it behind him.

"It's getting worse, Es," Rang huffs,"that child is getting to me."

"It's always been the same with you two," I sigh,"I need a drink."

"My woman doesn't have to tell me twice," he walks to the kitchen to mix me a drink,"what's up with him and this Hazel girl?"

"Some girl from a few cabins down," I tell him,"short and blonde this time."

"He's a disgrace to our family line," Rang tells me seriously, walking over to me to hand my glass of liquor to me,"he's got a new one every week."

"This one's been lasting some weeks," I reply, sipping from the rim of the glass,"sounds like she's a keeper."

"A girl that'd wanna stick with a mysterious hooded asshat," Rang takes my glass to sip from it as well,"I'll always despise that kid."

I picked a pillow off the couch and hit his head with it, our drink spilling slightly on him.

"Estelle!" He exclaims, sitting the glass on the coffee table and climbing on top of me playfully,"you're such a little girl for being in your thirties."

"Get off me," I growl, not in the mood to be lovey with him.

He climbs off me and I make an exit from our cabin.