Chapter 8- Tongue Tied

-------------------------------

'Just to inform you, Estelle isn't and never can be your beloved soulmate, so don't even think about getting near her again or anytime soon'...

Rangel's words came to my memory as I watched Leon push his body against the gorgeous blonde.

'A man has to do what a man has to do'...-

"Estelle," Ozzy softly speaks, wrapping his arms around my body to lift me out of the mud and set me on my wobbly feet.

Not being able to control myself, I throw my body to him, crying against him. He wraps his arms around me consolingly, squeezing me tight to him.

"Oliver!" I hear Thea's voice. "What the hell?"

Ozzy abruptly drops me to the ground then, mud plastering my cheeks and forehead.

"Thea, where in the world have you been?" Ozzy lowly questions her, avoiding her bewilderment.

"As if that matters," she angrily replies, almost swatting him. "Hitting on my friends now?"

Feeling absolutely guilty for putting Ozzy in such a position, I gather myself to my unstable feet before spitting out the mud that clumped in my mouth.

"Thea, he's just being supportive," I choke out, tears uncontrollably washing away my dirty cheeks. I was surprised that I could even form words with my tight throat.

Thea, completely forgetting what she was mad about, rushes over to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders once she noticed my 'cave woman' appearance.

"What's going on with you?" she wonders.

Shrugging off her arm, I slightly turn to the sight of Leon, gesturing outward to him with an extended arm, my throat even tighter and unable to produce any words...

He continued to suck face with that blonde, their kissing becoming more and more sensual.

Thea, knowing exactly what I meant, sympathetically gazes at me.

"Ouch," she murmurs, referring to the scene.

"I loved him, Thea," I cry.

"I know, I know," she pats my back. "You're tougher then you realize, Estelle. You'll get over this, I promise you that."

I nod, tears still rolling down my cheeks...

"Thanks for looking after her," she says to Ozzy, squeezing him tightly with her arms, pecking a kiss to his lips.

"Anything," he replies, reassuringly holding her hand. "I love you."

She smiles brightly.
"Love you too, my little Oz."

Thea then presses his hand to her cheek to nuzzle it before he left, walking away to a group of guys in the distance in which they all greeted him with a cheerful yell.

Staring at her speechless, I snuffle and rub my tears away.

Thea was never good around tears...

"He's probably not worth it anyways," I lie, trying to get her comfortable.

Looking out to Leon again, he places the girl on her feet, smiling his diamond grin before turning this way, her hand in his-

Sobs unleashed from my throat again, I lean towards Thea, her arms awkwardly supporting me again.

Dang, I owe her for this... I'm totally putting her out of her comfort zone.

Leon's expression turned from gleeful to glum within one second. He watches as I sob, the girl tugging on his hand as he clenched his jaw as if he were restraining himself from something...