Chapter 3- Awakening

------------------

'I had to be around the age of four. My parents put me in a hidden closet with a ratty blanket, hoping that my siblings wouldn't ever have to see my ugly 'inhuman' looks.

The voices of my older sister and brother asking where I was only irritated my parents enough to rush the committee search along faster.

As soon as I got out of their household, life would be heavenly for them.

But life grew on, I got older and got an itching curiosity to see the world beyond the closet when I turned age five.

My unsteady legs kicked the door as I opened it, reaching up high.

My brother Adam and my sister Lily were at school with their friends unlike me. I was friendless and nobody knew I was alive or existed.

They were both ten at the time.

The food I got was scarce and pitiful, but I took what I got, leaving my shirt to hang over my skinny-boney body. 

I stumbled into the kitchen and finally to the front door, everything so unfamiliar and confusing. Sounds buzzing and turning, amazing things happening behind my back for four years.

My small hand turned the door knob of the front door and I walked out, sniffing the abnormal fresh air, my body feeling healthier as I heard leaves blowing. That was until my parents found me and punished me..

Scars were still visible on my body to this day from their brutal madness with me.

"Stop acting like you're real to this world," my father yelled,"quit acting like you're normal and belong here with us!" 

My tears welled, my sore body being picked up and thrown into the closet, the door slamming shut-'

"Estelle!" I heard,"wake up!"

My body was shaken, eyes opening quickly as I jumped to my feet fully alert with my fists balled up in front of me.

"What the hell?" I questioned, looking around to find myself in one of Kira's caring rooms.

My arm was all casted up, I felt my eyes roll and a sigh escaped me.

"Get up and out," Alpha demanded,"you've got some explaining to do before your punishment."

I nod, looking down to see myself in a flimsy hospital gown with blue polkadots. Wonder what Alpha has planned for me this time....

"I never asked for this," I said, gesturing to the whole room around me and my casted arm.

"The hell you did need it, vamp," Alpha spoke sternly,"you were about bleeding out on camp square."

"Vamp"... He said it as if an insult.

"Whatever," I grumble, completely irritated with him,"meet you outside."

He strides out, closing the door behind him which gives me a flash back to the closet door of my childhood.

I lift my casted arm on the bed, digging my fingers under the cast, hoisting all four fingers up with great force. I gave it all my strength until it gave out. All the fabric and material flew and pelted the walls and my face.

The gash on my wrist was huge and down to the bone nearly healed. Pain erupted up my whole arm when trying to motivate it, causing my teeth to grit together.

Definitely some ligaments torn apart. Possibly some bone damage...

But, no way was I going to embarrass myself in front of the werewolves out there by having a cast on since they all had super healing abilities-