Chapter 15- His Hidden Soft Spot

-------------------------------------------

"You brought this upon yourself," Rangel grumbles to me as we approach Silvia's cabin.

"If you'd just believe me once in your life," he adds.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with," I reply.

Rangel nods, knocking on the door in rhythm.

"I got it!" A chirpy voice announces throughout the whole cabin.

Rangel glances at me before taking in a deep breath and shoving his hands in his jean pockets.

Him being nervous for once..?

"Rangel?" The girl questions in shock.

"Tasha, is Silvia there?" Rangel asks, using his polite voice which I never hear.

"Is that really a question? Of course she's here, seems like she never gets out anymore," Tasha teases, smiling a flirtatious smirk to Rangel, making me want to throw up in the bushes off their porch...

Seriously girl? You're going to flirt in front of his Luna?

"Mind us coming in?" I ask in a small voice, wanting to strangle her.

"Oh, of course not! C'mon in!" She bubbly says, opening the door wide for us to step through, her finally breaking eye contact with Rangel.

"Silvia, get down here!" Tasha screams up the staircase loudly.

"Coming!" Another voice shouts, creaking of the floor sounding afterwards.

"What do you want-" Silvia starts, her mouth dropping and eyes going wide when gazing upon Rangel.

You'd think he was a famous celebrity by the way every girl treats him in this cabin.

"Rang?!" She gleefully speaks, running down the staircase to jump into his arms, Rangel grinning a smile which he never does...

"L'il Red," he sighs, probably calling her that due to her red hair.

Watching "Silvia" hug onto Rangel, her face snuggled into the crook of his neck as she hooked her legs around his waist, almost made me feel jealous. If he would miss and love me that way, I'd probably fall for him.

Well, at least I know he is capable of caring for someone now. I never have viewed him as one to actually smile and hug onto someone.

Rangel sets her on the floor after a couple minutes of awkwardness for me just staring.

"It's been forever!" Silvia exclaims. "Have you grown or have you always been that tall?"

Here goes the flirting... I'm starting to hate her already.

Rangel smiles cheekily, eating it up as she continued on about stupid shit that nobody cares about.

How she misses her motorbike and boxing gloves that her and Rangel used when they were young. I've heard it all for five to ten minutes straight, scanning her up and down during the time...

She was tall for a girl, probably 5'7 with that long red hair that fell in waves with freckles covering both her cheeks. She smiled brightly with straight white teeth.