<>Epilogue<>

Epilogue:
Years later in adulthood
--------------------

The trees filled out and what were old shacks of houses were now full out log cabins that Rangel and I instructed to be built. They were decent and it held more than enough of our pack in them.

Jay was born and has grown beautifully in every way possible, I was going to have to look after her with the other boys talking to her.

She is now sixteen and thinks she's independent, but in reality she's not the smartest and doesn't know how to watch over herself decently. I often tell Tate to keep an eye on her and he's a good protective older brother.

Tate's grown to be exactly as his father, a soft heart and a closed up personality. He often wears hoodies with the hoods pulled up, I yank his hood down to only have him scowl with his green and red eyes as he pulls it back over his pale face. He's oblivious to all the girls who swoon at his mysterious traits...The same traits I fell for in his loving father.

Tate's abilities aren't doormat anymore which often makes me worry about him as he frequently creates flames and moves objects in the air like some talent show. He tells me that if father were still alive maybe I'd not have to worry... Little did he know his father wasn't too nice with his abilities and I wouldn't want him teaching Tate anything harmful. He needs to learn how to use his abilities in a helpful manner that'd save lives and respect the others around him.

I gave Tate Leon's bag of ashes a year ago and fully regretted it when he cursed me out saying that he didn't want Rangel as his father. Him and Rangel butt heads so often it drives me nuts, but of course they would since Tate's so familiar to Leon and Rangel notices it.

I'm very glad I never mentioned that I basically murdered his own dad and cremated him myself... But when Tate realized he wasn't like Rangel in any way possible nor look like him, the truth had to come out that he wasn't Rangel's true son.

He called me a slut for hooking up with his father and a couple of choice words. He told me he once didn't want to be alive without Leon, but in the end we were fine and hugged onto each other. He'll always be my sweet boy no matter our arguments and fights and I'll never give up on him even if he's eighteen years old now.

Rang wanted his own son and not Tate and I told him I had enough with pregnancy and wouldn't want to try to have another son... But, turns out we had Aspen a year after Jay and he's fifteen this year. He has both Rang and I's traits, but he does have Rangel's tan skin and full blonde hair always combed up with Rangel's straight white teeth.

Aspen used to always be by Rang's side and wanting to do whatever he did. He was Rang's little one for sure, all he wanted from me was for me to feed him.

Aspen and Tate will surprisingly get along once in awhile, but other than that Tate just sees a blonde haired spoiled brat. I'm ashamed he views his own brother that way... I can't help that Rang has always loved Aspen over Tate.

I've raised them all on meat just as all the other young ones in this camp were raised up on. They have commented on how they still crave something other than meat and I have to make a way around not telling them that they are also half vampire.

All three of them are a handful, but Rangel and I still found our alone time away from them by staying in another log cabin for the night. We built this camp and are the leaders of it, so we did whatever we pleased.
~
"Es, do you ever take time to think how we never had fun just the two of us when we were younger?" Rangel asks me, playing with my hair as we sat alone on the couch in our cabin,"we never really had fun romantically-"