Chapter 23- A White Dress and Tux ||Part Two

Chapter 23- A White Dress and Tux||Part Two
--------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for sharing those many thoughtful words, Thea," Alpha speaks into the microphone.

Thea nods her head politely and wipes away her stray tears streaming down her cheeks.

Seeing Alpha gaze into the crowd at us white dressed people for a moment as if in deep thought, he averts his eyes back towards the name card with Thea's mate's name.

Giving it an odd twisted expression, he suddenly throws it to the stage ground.

"I've never heard such a moving speech," he says. "Makes me wonder if these Ceremonies are actually for the good and to create soulmates, or is it destroying relationships between rogues and preventing packs from forming off committee grounds?"

Some people screamed and cheered at the end of his words, assuring him that was indeed the case.

"I am your Alpha," he continues. "I only wish for the best out of all of you to be successful and for that reason, Oliver Wilson, would please join your Luna on stage?"

My heart skips a beat for her as she jumps up and down on the stage and squeals with tears streaming her cheeks.

Her makeup was smearing all over her face as Ozzy runs up to her and hugged onto her so tight that he lifted her off her feet and span around in a circle.

Alpha steps up to the microphone after they both parted and held their hands together.

"Thea and Ozzy shall unite as one, their entwining love for each other will forever be everlasting," Alpha announces. "To express their future love for each other, they shall share a pleasurable kiss."

Ozzy grabs Thea and pulls her close right away as if he didn't need to be told twice, pressing his lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he hugged onto her waist, reeling her even closer. Their height being completely equal to each other made their kiss look peaceful and sweet as either of them had to strain themselves.

Applauding erupted from all around in the audience, the people sitting close to me still remained silent as I stood on my seat and screamed as I clapped.

Feeling Rangel grab my ankle in disapproval, I look down at his scowl and decide to step down.

"Don't cheer for such a disaster," he speaks in a low tone. "This Ceremony will never deserve a cheer, no matter the match he may give somebody out of pity."

Not saying anything to him as I sit back into my seat, I hear Alpha clear his throat which makes Thea and Ozzy release each other.

Rangel was absolutely right, this Ceremony will never deserve a cheer, no matter the match he may give somebody out of pity...

"They both now shall share a lovable night together. But first, let's announce our Alpha and Luna moving out of our committee," he says, looking up into the audience of us who were dressed in all white for a moment upon speaking. "Audrey Fawn and Daniel Green, you both may join me on stage to congratulate yourselves on leaving."

Looking over to Rangel, he only meets my eyes for a second before quickly glancing away with a stone expression that neither told me if he were disappointed or glad to be staying here.