Chapter Forty-Two

I came home a couple days later, missing Joey like crazy. I loved being alone with Ronnie, but it wasn't the same without our son. Everyday, he looked more and more like Ronnie. I had just gotten home from the airport and I spent a little time with Raquel and Michael.

"So," I said to them. "As soon as Ronnie gets home, we're getting married." I told them with a huge smile on my face.

"I thought you wanted this big wedding." Raquel reminded me.

"I did. I can't wait any longer. I just want to be his wife already. Why wait?" I asked her.

"That's good." Michael said walking in with Joey. "He said he wasn't going to give you a choice. Now he'll stop bitching." He said with a laugh. "You ready, honey?" He asked Raquel. She nodded and grabbed their stuff.

"Thanks again, guys. It was amazing being able to see him." I told them taking Joey from Michael.

"Anytime. He's such a good baby." Raquel told me and I smiled. They left and I was alone with Joey. I played with him for a little while, feed him, gave him a bath and put him to bed. This was the hardest time of the day for me, sleeping in this bed by myself. It was when I missed Ronnie the most.

I walked into the closet and found my favorite shirt of Ronnie's and pulled it off the hanger. I noticed a piece of paper pinned to it. That's strange I thought. I made my way to the bed, sat down and unpinned the note. Opening it, I immediately knew it was from Ronnie.

"Baby,
      If you're wearing this tonight, you must be missing me just as much as I'm missing you. Just remember, I love you and I'll be home before you know it.
   Love,
      Ronnie

I smiled and wiped a tear away. How did he do that? How did he know that I'd pick that shirt? I quickly changed and turned on the tv, not really watching anything, just needing the noise. Just as I was starting to fall asleep, I heard a noise coming from down stairs. I quietly got up and went to check on Joey. He was sleeping so I slowly made my way downstairs.

I saw the lights were on in the kitchen and in Ronnie's office. I noticed bags sitting on the floor by the front door. My heart started racing, a smile appeared on my face as I heard his voice.

"I know, but it was just a matter of time." I heard him say. "Ryan's out, we'll figure it out." I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned his head and smiled at me. "We'll talk tomorrow. I've already woke Ally up, I don't want to wake the baby." He said goodbye to whoever he was talking to and turned to face me.

"Hi, baby. I didn't mean to wake you." He rested his hands on my hips and kissed my forehead.

"I wasn't really sleeping." I leaned up and kissed him. "I missed you. What happened with Ryan?" He shook his head.

"I don't want to talk about it now. I just want to enjoy finally being home with you and my son." He smiled and kissed me again.

"Not that I'm not happy you're home, but why are you home?" I asked him.

"We canceled the last three shows. Ryan left, so we all decided to do the same. Regroup." He grabbed my hand and we headed up to bed. "Go lay down. I want to see Joey." I kissed his cheek and went to lay down.

I woke up as he pulled back against his chest, moving my hair, and kissing my shoulder. I turned over and smiled at him. "I see you found my letter." He said, gently tugging on my shirt.

"I did. How did you know?" I toyed with his hair, moving it out of his face.

He smiled. "You wear this shirt for two reasons. One: when you're sad. Two: when you miss me." He swiped his hand down my face. "Which was it?"

"Two." I said simply and giggled. "You know me too well, I think." He shook his head.

"I love you, beautiful." He said his eyes going soft and his fingers tracing my lips.

"I love you, too. More than you'll ever know." He kissed me then, long and sweet, slipping his tongue in at just the right time. I pushed myself closer to him, never ever being able to get close enough. He slowly lifted my shirt up and pulled it over my head. His eyes trailed down my body and I could feel myself start aching for him to touch me.

"I'll never get use to how beautiful you are."  He moved down my body and gently flicked his tongue against my nipple. I arched against him and closed my eyes, hoping to God that Joey stayed asleep. He gently sucked it into his mouth, lightly biting at it. He looked at me as he kissed his way to my other one, giving it the same attention. I threaded my hands through his hair and held him there, never wanting him to stop. He moved down my body further, licking around my naval, and biting at my hips. "These need to come off." He said reaching for the waistband of my panties. I lifted my hips, helping him to pull them off.

He settled himself between my legs and kissed my inner thigh, gripping the sheets, I arched my back as I felt his tongue against my clit.

"Ronnie." I moaned as he started twirling his tongue around it. He looked at me as kissed my thigh again, moving further down, he licked a line from my opening back to my clit, over and over. I was coming undone, his tongue felt amazing against me. He bit my thigh as he slipped two fingers inside me.

"Fuck, baby. You always get so fucking wet for me." I nodded and my breath caught in my throat as he started moving his fingers fast against me. I moaned as I felt his tongue against my clit once more, alternating between fast, slow, biting, and sucking on it. I was lost in the feelings he forced on me, thrashing around, pushing myself  closer to his face.

"Ronnie, God! Right there, aahh!" I screamed as he found my spot. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer I could feel my orgasm fast approaching with every flick of his fingers, and every bite of his teeth. Right when I was about to cum, he moved away from me. "Ronnie." I said frustrated. He smirked at me as he removed his pants and boxers. 

"I want you to cum with me. I want to feel you around me." He said as he moved between my legs. He kissed me again, urgently as I felt him pressing against me, into me. Once he was into the hilt, he stopped again. "You taste so good baby. God, you get me so hard, so fast." I gasped as he started moving, slowly at first, teasing me with long, slow strokes. He moved his hands under me, gripping my shoulders and he started moving faster and harder against me, forcing me to take on his brutal thrusts. I started moaning his name again, knowing there was no way I would last much longer. "I could fuck you all day, you feel so good." I arched against him, his words turning me on so much, I felt like I would explode around him any minute.

"I love it when you're inside me!" I told him pulling him into a passionate kiss. I scratched my nails down his back, he moaned in my ear and flipped me over. He pushed my chest down to the bed and slammed into me. There was nothing gentle between us now. Hard, urgent sex is what it was, trying to chase our release. I buried my head in my pillow, screaming his name over and over, not wanting to wake the baby. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back against his chest, his hands gripping my breasts as he continued to thrust into me. I watched as his hand moved down my body and started rubbing my clit. I knew I was a goner. I could feel my orgasm sizzling in me.

"Baby, now. Cum." He whispered in my ear, one more thrust and I came around him, biting my lip to keep from screaming like I wanted to. I could feel myself pulsing around him as he continued. He pushed me back down and started going even harder. Then, with a strangled moan, he came, releasing inside of me. He kept moving, riding us through it. I felt him gently kiss my back a couple times, before rolling on to his back.

I looked at him and smiled as he lay there trying to catch his breath, his eyes closed. I moved over to him and kissed his chest. "Welcome home." I told him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Best welcome home ever." He said grabbing me and pulling me close to him. "Get some rest, baby. Joey will be up soon." I kissed him once more and instantly fell asleep in his arms.