Chapter Three

I was shocked, I couldn't believe he was kissing me but I couldn't move away either. My hands moved on their own to his chest, up to his shoulders, and around his neck. One of his hands moved from my face to the back of my neck like he was holding me to him. I felt us moving back until I was pinned between his body and the car. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I slightly opened my lips and he took full advantage. As soon as I felt his tongue slide against mine, I whimpered and felt his hand tighten on my neck while his other hand moved down to my back, his fingers digging in. In that moment, I knew that I was still totally and completely in love with him.

I tore my mouth away from his turning my head, then he moved his lips to my neck; biting and licking. I was on fire, I knew if I didn't stop him I would let him drag me wherever and let him do what he wanted. He suddenly pressed hips into mine and I felt how turned on he was. I moaned, tying my hardest to not kiss him again.

I moved my hands back to his chest and pushed against him as hard as I could. I managed to throw him off balance enough to get him off of me.

We both stood there, looking at each other trying to catch our breath.

"Cassie. You can't tell me you don't still have feelings for me. You wouldn't kiss me like that if you didn't." He told me with his sexy smirk.

"I never said I didn't. I hope you enjoyed yourself, Ronnie." I said.

"I always enjoy kissing you, baby." He said, moving towards me again.

I quickly moved out of his reach. "I'm glad, cause it won't happen again. Like I said, leave me alone." I told him, unlocking the car door and slamming it shut.

"Cassie!" He said. "Open the door. We need to talk about this." He said banging on the window.

I shook my head, started the car, and drove away. Leaving him standing there was the hardest thing I ever did.