Chapter Twelve

We walked out of the venue and there were flashes of light every where. So many of their fans were out there just waiting to get a glimpse of them. Some of them were asking Ronnie for pictures, but he politely declined saying, "sorry, I have to get my girl home."
  We walked arm in arm to the where the cars were parked. Laughing the whole way there. When we got to the cars, we stopped just looking at each other.
  Brad walked over. "It was nice meeting you guys. Cassie, you ready to go?" He asked me, grabbing my arm. 
  Ronnie pushed his hand off of my arm. "Don't touch her again. I'm taking her home." He told Brad.
  "Well I brought her here, it's only right that she leaves with me." He told Ronnie reaching for me again.
  Ronnie gently pushed me behind him and got in his face. "Touch her one more time and I will kick your ass." He said angrily. Ryan and Derek ran up and tried to break them apart.
  "Cassie." Brad said. "Let's go. We have work tomorrow where I have to touch you to dance." He told me.
  "Nope, she won't be there." Ronnie told him. "She will not work with you anymore. Your just dying to get in her pants." He said.
  "Ronnie! Stop it!" I told him, moving from behind him.
  "Yeah so. You were just in them. How many other girls have you had in the last week?" He asked.
  "I'm allowed." Ronnie said. "She's my girlfriend." He said.
  "Not for long if you don't stop it." I yelled at him. I turned on my heel and walked away.
  "Cassie. Fuck. Come back." Ronnie yelled. I didn't even stop or slow down,  I just kept walking. I heard footsteps coming up behind me and started walking faster. I didn't want to talk to him. They were both being petty and childish. Suddenly I felt a hand on my arm and I was stopped and turned around.
  "Let me go." I told Ronnie
  "Baby. Come on let me get you home." He said.
  I just stared at him. I was furious. I wanted him to leave me alone, but I also wanted to go with him.
  "I'm sorry alright? I don't like people touching what's mine." He told me.
  "Yours? I'm a person not a fucking possession." I told him trying to get him to let go.
  "I know that. You're my girl though and he shouldn't touch you. I don't like it." He told me, moving in closer.
  I just stared at him. "You get so jealous over nothing." I told him.
  He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I know I do." He said kissing my forehead. "I also don't want you working with him, Cassie." He told me.
  "Really? You don't get to make that decision, Ronnie. I don't tell you what to do with your career." I told him.
  "That's different." He stated.
  "How? If I got jealous everytime a woman touched you or talked to you, you would be sick of me by now." I told him.
  He just looked at me, he was not happy. "Fine. But if he pulls this shit again, you're done." He said.
  "We'll see." I said.
  "Cassie..." I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I didn't want to talk anymore or fight. I just want to be with him. I pulled away from him and rested my head on his chest. He held me for what seemed like forever.
  "Guys." Ryan called. "Let's go."
  We let go of each other and walked over to where they were. I looked at Brad.
  "Thanks for the ride here, but I'm going to go with Ronnie. I will see you tomorrow." I told him.
  "Fine. See you then." He said and turned and walked away.
  "Told you he wants you." Zakk said laughing.
  I just glared at him and walked to Ronnie's car.

  When we got back to my house all the guys came in and we sat out on the patio just talking. Ronnie and Christian were talking about skating and I was just content listening to them talk.
  Ryan came and sat down next to me. "I'm happy you and Ronnie are together again." He told me with a smile.
  "Me too." I said looking at Ronnie.
  "It's about time too, cause we were going to have to take some drastic measures. He was bringing all of down." Ryan said loud enough for Ronnie to hear.
  "What was that?" Ronnie asked.
  "You heard me." Ryan told him.
  "He was so bad," Derek chimmed in rolling his eyes. "Pissed off all the time. The poor merch girl quit because of how mean he was to her." He said. I looked at and Ronnie and laughed.
  "Oh come on, man," Ronnie said. "She wasn't very good at that job." He said taking hold of my hand.
  "She was fine at it." Zakk said. "You just wouldn't give her a chance. I'm telling you, Cassie. You wouldn't have wanted to be around him. He was awful." He said laughing.
  Ronnie brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. He looked at me and smiled a lazy grin.
  "Anyways," Christian said. "Hopefully he's a little nicer now." 
  Sometime later, I woke in my bed with Ronnie laying next to me. I must have fallen asleep and he carried me upstairs. I smiled at the thought. I rolled into him, leaned up and kissed his cheek, snuggled up in his arms and went back to sleep.