Chapter Seventeen

Once I got back to Ronnie's, I walked in the door with my stuff. "Sorry...sorry. I know I'm late. I got carried away." I told him.
  He walked over to me and gave me a sweet kiss. "You always do." He said.
  "Hurry up," Raquel said. "I want to go and it's going take you forever to get ready." She said.
  "Alright alright. Let me take a quick shower and I will be down in a minute." I told her.
  "Need some help, babe. I could wash your back." He said looking at me up and down. I was about to open my mouth and tell him yes, when Raquel jumped in.
  "No, no, no. You, go take your shower and you," she said pointing to Ronnie. "Go have a drink with Michael and leave her alone." I looked longingly at him before I turned and headed to his room. I quickly took a shower as fast as I could. Raquel was right, it would take me a while to get ready. I got out and slipped one of Ronnie's dress shirts on and began the daunting task of drying my long blond hair. Once it was almost dry, I decided to French braid my hair. I knew it was going to hit, too hot to leave it down. I left some tunderls down on the sides and in the back and curled them. I put a little makeup on. Some eyeliner and mascara. I didn't like it overwhelming.
  I slipped off his shirt, as his bedroom door suddenly opened. I was standing in my white lacey strapless bra and my matching panties when he walked in.
  "Shit, baby, I'm sorry." He told me closing the door. "I thought you'd be dressed by now." He said walking closer to me.
  "Almost," I told him biting my lip. "I just need to put my dress on." It was getting hard to breath with him looking at me like he wanted to devour me.
  "Come here." He said huskely. My feet moved till I was right in front of him. Then he was on me, kissing, biting, touching. Would we ever get enough of each other? I thought. We both moaned into the kiss and pulled each other closer. He mouth left mine and traveled down to kiss my neck and shoulder.
  "Ronnie." I said breathlessly. I felt him reach behind my back and quickly unclasp my bra. He instantly gropped my breasts in his hands. His thumbs running back and forth over my nipples. I moaned, all it took was a touch and I was his.
  "Ronnie. Baby. We have to stop. Their waiting downstairs." He lifted his head to look at me. He gripped my butt and pulled me closer, I could feel his erection and I closed my eyes.
  "Do you really want me to? He asked.
  "No," he smiled and dipped his head again. "Fuck." I said as he bit my neck. "Ronnie. We have to." I moved out of his arms and he groaned. I picked up my bra and put it back on. "Go downstairs. I'll be down in a minute." I told him. He left, closing the door softly behind him. I quickley put on my red strapless dress and my black heels and made my way down the stairs.
  "Cassie," Raquel said. "You look fucking hot, bitch." She said walking over to me.
  "Thanks, hooker. So do you." I told her laughing. She left her long black, curly hair down and she wore a tight black dress.
  "Well, Ronnie," Michael said. "We definitely have the two hottest girls in L.A." he said.
  "That we do." He replied walking over to me and taking my hand. "I think we will take Cassie's car that way we can go to her place after." He told Michael.
  "That works." We all walked out of the house and got in separate cars. I let Ronnie drive cause I hate driving downtown.
  The whole way there, he had his hand on my thigh, sliding his thumb back and forth, squeezing. He inched his hand closer and closer to my heat, and I opened my legs more to give him access. I couldn't help it, he got me so hot at the house; I wanted him to touch me. I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't care. He moved his hand higher and starting rubbing my clit. Slowly, so slowly. My head fell back against the headrest and my eyes closed. I was lost in the feeling of him touching me. He moved his fingers faster and faster and I was rolling my hips up to get more. I gripped his arm, I had to archer myself to him somehow.
  "Cassie, we're almost there baby. Come on." He said. He added more pressure and moved even faster. I gripped his arm tighter and let go. I tightened my thighs against his hand as he continued to rub me till I was done. I slowly opened my eyes to find us parked in a spot and him staring at me. "Enjoy the ride?" He asked.
  "Very much." I told him. I all but crawled in his lap. I kissed him, kissed him like my life depended on it. I felt his arms wrap around me and his tongue slip between my lips. Just as we were really getting into it, there was a knock on the window. We looked up and saw Raquel and Michael laughing. I unhooked my arms from around him and quickly got out of the car. Raquel walked up to me. "If you two wanted to stay at the house, that's all you had to say." She laughed.
  "Oh shut up." I told her. We walked arm in arm into the club and found a table with not a lot of people around.
  "You want you're usual?" Ronnie asked me. I nodded my head, he and Michael walked over to the bar. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.
  "So, things are going good with you guys?" She asked.
  I smiled. "Really good. Better then before." I told her.
  "Sex is still amazing?" She asked. I laughed. Just like her to want to know everything.
  "Do you even need to ask?" I said. We continued talking about the guys and work, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.
  "Hey, Cassie." Brad said sitting next to me.
  Fuck.  I forgot all about him. Ronnie will be pissed. "Hey Brad." I said.
  "You want a drink?" He asked. Not even looking at Raquel.
  "No, Ronnie is getting me one." I told him.
  "Hey." Raquel said snapping her fingers. "I'm Raquel. What are you doing here?" I looked at her as if to tell her to stop.
  "Well, Cassie asked me to come." He told her.
  "Is that so?" Ronnie asked him. "I believe you are in my seat?" He told him.
  Brad got the hint and moved so Ronnie could sit down. I smiled at Ronnie, but he didn't return it. He put his arm around my shoulders as if he was claiming his territory. We all made some small talk for a while. Brad got up to get himself a drink. Ronnie turned to me.
  "Why the hell would you invite him?" He asked me.
  "I didn't. He wanted me to hang out with him and I told him about our plans. He invited himself, I didn't want to be rude." I told him.
  He just looked at me not saying anything. "Could you let me out please?" I asked him. "I need to use the restroom."
  He got up and let me out. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I didn't want to fight with him. I wanted to dance with and have fun with him. Fuck my life right now. I ran some cold water and lightly splashed some on my face. It will be fine. He will get over it. He always does.
  I unlocked the door and walked out. "Everything alright?" Brad asked.
  "Yeah. Everything's fine." I told him. I turned to leave. I just wanted to find Ronnie and tell him I was sorry.
  He stepped around me and I ran into him. "He's mad, isn't he?" He asked. "Cause I'm here."
  "Hes not thrilled considering what happened the last time we were all together." I told him. I tried to walk past him, but he blocked my path. I looked up at him. He leaned down like he wanted to kiss me. I put my hands on his chest to push him away.
  "What the hell, Brad?" I asked him.
  "I'm sorry. I... I just had to try." He said.
  "You need to go. I told you I'm with Ronnie. Leave me alone." I walked back to the table to see Ronnie no where to be found.
  "Where's Ronnie?" I asked.
  "Cassie, come have a smoke with me." Raquel said standing up fast.
  "No I don't want one. Where is he?" I followed her eyes to the dance floor where I saw him with some dark haired girl wrapped around him.