Chapter Twenty-Two

"Cassie." I heard. "Baby, you need to wake up." Ronnie told me, gently shaking me.
  "Hmmm." Was all I could say.
  "Come on, baby. We have to be at Ryan's in an hour." He told me.
  I stretched and looked at him, he was already dressed. "But I'm sooo tired." I told him pouting.
  "I know you are. I kept you up too late last night." He said smiling.
  "It's all your fault." I told him laughing.
  "Get up. I'm going down to make you something to eat." He said. He kissed my cheek and then walked out.
  I tried to get up, I really did, but I was so comfortable and so tired that I curled back up and fell back asleep. I don't know how long I slept for but it must have been for a while cause Ronnie walked back in and tore the blankets off of me.
  "Really, woman. Get up!!" He said. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.
  "Can't we just stay home?" I asked him. "I don't want to swim."
  "Cassie, the guys want to see you before we leave in two days. It's like a last party." He said.
  "Please don't remind me you're leaving for two months." I told him getting up. I walked to the dresser to find my bathing suit. "I think we should tell the guys, you know, about the baby." I said, eyeing him in the mirror.
  "I wanted to tell them right away, so whenever you're ready, we'll tell them." He said. "Now hurry." He said. I quickley put on my pink bikini, I pulled one of Ronnies tank tops over it and went down stairs.
  I walked into the kitchen and sat down. He placed a plate of eggs in front of me and just smelling it made me want to get sick. He could tell by the look on my face and moved it away from me.
  I felt horrible. "I'm sorry. I know you went to all the trouble and I can't even eat it." I told him.
  "Its fine, babe. I made those cause that's all you could eat." He said with a smile. "Want me to make anything else." He asked.
  "No, I'm not even hungry right now." I told him. He nodded his head and went to walk around me but I caught his arm. I leaned up and kissed him. "Thank you." I told him.
  "You are most welcome." He said kissing me again then walking over to put on his shoes. I got up and put on my flip flops and we headed out the door.
  When got to Ryan's, the party was in full swing. All the guys were there, Michael, Raquel. The bbq was already going. It smelled so good. We walked in and I was immediately pulled away from Ronnie by Raquel. We walked in to the kitchen talking, laughing.
  "Here," she said handing me a beer.
  "I'm good." I told her.
  "Really? We always drink together at these things. Come on, Cassie." She insisted.
  "I can't." I told her, looking around for Ronnie. I spotted him talking to Michael.
  "What do you mean you can't? The only time a woman can't drink is if she's pregnant." She said laughing. When I didn't say anything, her jaw dropped. "Cassie Hanisko!! Did Ronnie knock you up?" She asked.
  "Jeez, Raquel, real classy." I told her her laughing.
  "Seriously. What's going on?" She asked.
  "I'm pregnant." I told her.
  "Are you serious?!" She asked smiling, hands covering her mouth.
  "Yes. We went to the doctor and had it comfirmed." I told her.
  She squealed, and all the guys looked at her funny. "I can't believe you didn't tell me. How long have you known?" She wanted to know.
  "Four weeks." I told her.
  "You bitch!" She said. "How far a long are you?" She asked.
  "Ten weeks." I answered her.
  "Why didn't you say anything?" She asked.
  "With what happened last time, I decided to wait. Ronnie wanted to tell everyone, but I convinced him not to." I said.
  "I understand. How is he with all this?" She said, taking my arm and  leading us to the couch.
  "He's amazing." I told her looking at him. "He does everything for me. He's so excited. I gave him an out." I told her.
  "Why the hell would you do that?" She said.
  I shrugged my shoulders. "I just thought with everything they have going on, we'd be a burden. So I gave him an out, and he didn't take it. Was pissed I even said anything." I told her.
  "That's why he moved back in so fast isn't it? I thought you guys were done this time for reals." She said.
  "So did I. But we talked and worked it out and then we found this out. So we're together." I told her.
  "I'm glad. You were always happiest when you were with him." She told me. "I'm going to be an aunt!" She said laughing.
  "What's going on over here?" Ryan asked. "You didn't even come hi to us, Cassie. I'm a little offended." He said.
  I rolled my eyes and got up. "Hi, Ryan." I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
  "Hey! Stop trying to steal my woman!" Ronnie told him.
  "Haha. Like she would be with anyone else but you." He said. "But if you do ever decide you're done with him, you know where to find me." Ryan said winking at me.
  Ryan put his arm around my shoulders and lead us outside. All the guys got up to come said hi to me and they all gave me hugs. They were all such amazing people.
  "Hey, Cassie." Christian called. "This is my friend, Amanda." He said.
  "Hey, how are you?" I asked her.
  "I'm alright." She said.
  "Keep her company a minute, I'll be right back." He said to me.
  "So, how did you meet Christian?" I asked her.
  "I actually live in the same apartment complex as him. We ment in the gym there." She said.
  "That's cool." I told her. "He's a really great guy." I told her.
  "Yeah, that's what I keep hearing." She said, all the while looking at Ronnie. I looked over my shoulder and saw him removing his shirt. He was gorgeous and apparently I wasn't the only one that thought so.
  "Dude!!" Zakk said. "Your fucking back, what the hell happened?" He asked Ronnie.
  Ronnie looked over at me and smirked. "Cassie happened." He said. Everyone just looked at me.
  "What?" I asked them.
  "His back? You did that?" Zakk asked.
  "Well it's his own fault." I told them laughing.
  "How's that?" Ronnie asked.
  "I already told you last night." I told him.
  "Well tell us," Derek chimed in. "We want to know too." He said.
  I shook my head, laughing. "I told him, if he wasn't so good at what he does it wouldn't have happened." I told them.
  They all started laughing and all the guys gave Ronnie high fives. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "You're an ass." I told him.
  He cupped my face in his hands. "I know." He said. Then he kissed me.