Chapter Forty

The plane landed and I was in a hurry. I just wanted to see him, touch him, kiss him. I walked towards the exit and I saw Osma standing there. I smiled and started walking faster.

"Cass!" He yelled and smiled. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Thanks for picking me up." I told him on the way to his car.

"No problem. Anything to get Ronnie back to normal. This tour has been hard on him. You know, being away from you and the baby. He was talking like this would the last album. That he needs to be home with you guys." He said. It broke my heart. This was always his dream, what he lived for. I wasn't going to let him give it up.

"I'll talk to him."I reassured him. He smiled. We drove in silence the rest of the way there. The closer we got, the more my hands were shaking. I didn't know why I was so nervous. I couldn't help it.

"It's going to be fine, Cass." Osma said taking my hand. "He's going to be so happy to see you." He said as we pulled in the parking lot. I smiled and got out. We made our way to the door and inside.

I heard his voice, he was talking about me, I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"I don't know man, as soon as I get home I don't care what she says, I'm marrying her." He said. I smiled and started walking his way. Osma grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Cassie. You can't see him yet. 20 min hun, and he's all yours." He told me. I nodded my head and watched Ronnie walk away. We walked into another room and I paced back and forth, I couldn't wait. It was killing me. "They just went on, let's go." He said. We started walking to the stage and I could hear him. His voice alone had chills running though out my body, and I have only had a glimpse of him.

We walked side stage and I could see him. There was nothing that made me happier then seeing him doing what he loves. I don't care what anyone says, no one controls a stage the way he does. I saw Ryan jump down from and drums and grab a Mic.

"Ryan, what're you doing?" I heard Ronnie ask him. The crowd went crazy.

"Ronnie. We know how much you're missing your family right now. So we put something together for you." All of a sudden, pictures of Joey and I started popping up all over. I saw Ronnie run a hand through his hair and smile a huge smile. The crowd started screaming. It seemed to have lasted forever. Once it was done, Ronnie gave him a hug and thanked the guys.

"That's not all, Ronnie." Derek said. Ronnie gave him a questioning look. "Cassie." Derek said and Ronnie was looking everywhere for me. "Come out here, girl." I took a deep breath and walked out. The crowd gasped and cheered.

Ronnie looked at me and ran to meet me half way. He didn't even say anything, he just swept me up in his arms and kissed me.  He pulled away and kissed me again. "Baby, how... what?" He couldn't even form a sentence.

"Ryan called and said you needed me, so here I am." I told him with my hand on his face. He kissed me one last time and walked me off stage.

"I can't believe you're here. I wish I didn't have to finish this show." He said looking me over.

"Go, I'll be right here waiting." I told him. He kissed me once more and went back on stage.

"Thanks guys." He told the guys. They played six more songs then they all came running off the stage. Each one hugging me and telling me they were so happy I came. Then I saw Ronnie. He looked unbelievable. He came over and pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head. "I still can't believe you're here." He said looking down at me. "Where's the baby?" He asked me.

"At home, with Raquel and Michael." I told him taking a hold of his hand.

"So, I get you all to myself tonight?" He asked.

I nodded. "And tomorrow night." I informed him. We were totally lost in each other. Completly forgetting the other guys were there.

"Hey. You guys want to go out with us." Christian asked us.

"No," Ronnie said not looking away from me. "We're leaving. See you guys later." He pulled me with him. Luckily the hotel was across the street so we didnt have too far to go. We got in the elevator and the second the doors closed, he was on me. Kissing me, touching me. I was in heaven. The elevator stopped and he pulled away. We walked hand in hand all the way to the room. He opened the door and ushered me in slamming it behind him.

I walked in and turned around looking at him. I reached my hand out for him and he took it.

"I need a shower baby." He told me. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him.

"After." I told him. He smirked and leaned down to kiss me. When he was a breathe away he stopped.

"You went to the doctor?" He asked wrapping his arms around me, pulling me against him. I nodded.

"We're good to go." I told him looking at his lips. He picked me and threw me over his shoulder and made his way to the bed. "Ronnie!" I said laughing. He carefully set me down on my feet, grabbed my shirt and lifted it over my head, then doing the same with his. He lifted his hands and cupped my face.

"I love you, Cassie." He told me, then his lips were on mine.