Chapter Twenty-One

Over the next couple of weeks, things were crazy. Ronnie was always busy getting ready to leave, band stuff. We decided that he would just go a head and move back into the house, so in between everything, we were moving his stuff. He wanted to be back in before he left in a week. We decided not to tell anyone about the baby right away. I wanted to wait till after the first trimester. Which was only a couple weeks away now. I was still going to work, but it was hard not dancing and finding excuses for it. 
  I got home that night before Ronnie and decided to go take a hot bath. I ran the water and got undressed. I looked in the mirror but nothing has changed yet. I couldn't wait to start seeing it and feeling it. Ronnie was an absolute doll, he refused to let me do anything when I got home. He did everything. I didn't know how he did it, with all of his stuff, the house, unpacking. But he did, for me. We were determined that this baby would make it.
  I sank down in the bubbles and groaned. It felt so good. I leaned back against the tub and closed my eyes. I ran my hands over my stomach. I was so happy, happier then I have been in a really long time.
  I heard the sound of footsteps walking in the bedroom, a soft knock on the door. "Cassie?" I heard Ronnie say.
  "Come in." I told him.
  He opened the door and walked in. "Do you mind if I shave while you're taking your bath?" He asked me.
  "No, that's fine." I told him smiling.
  He walked over to me and leaned down for a kiss. "I missed you today." He told me.
  "I missed you too." I told him slapping some bubbles on his face. He laughed.
  "Really, baby?" He said. "You're lucky your pregnant or I would hold you under that water." He said. We both laughed. He got up and went over to the sink to start shaving. I loved watching him do anything. I just liked looking at him. At all his tattoos, his body. I laid in the bath, just watching him, till I knew he was almost done.
  I let the water out and stood up, wrapping a towel around me. I stepped out of the tub and began drying off. Every once in while, I  would look in the mirror and see him watching me. Once I was done, I laid the towel down and walked over to Ronnie, slipping my arms around his waist. I pressed myself against him and kissed his back several times. I reached around the front of him and undid his belt and button. He grabbed my hands.
  Looking at me in the mirror, he smiled. "What are you doing?"
  "What does it look like I'm doing?" I told him. I pulled my hands out of his and pulled down his zipper. I could feel his breathing change as I slipped my hand in his boxers. I rubbed him slowly, watching his reaction in the  mirror.  He groaned and let his head fall back. I started moving my hand faster, my thumb catching the head. He grabbed my hand and turned around. He interlaced his fingers with mine and started kissing me. "Do you know what you started?" He asked me.
  He didn't even give me a chance to answer him, as he started kissing me again forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and I grabbed onto his shoulders. I moaned into his mouth, trying to get closer to him. He left my mouth and made his way to my neck, to my ear, biting along the way. He took my breast into his hand and caressed it, gently pinching the nipple. He knew how much it turned me on.
  "Please, Ronnie." I begged. 
  "What do you want" he asked.
  "You, baby. Please." He swept me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and crawled in between my legs. He slid his cock up between my folds, hitting my clit, over and over till I was a moaning, withering mess under him. When he knew I was almost there, he thrust into me and I came around him, screaming his name.
  My nails dug into his back as he started moving. Slowly at first cause he likes to tease, then faster. There was no feeling like him inside me, taking me. This was my addiction, and he was my drug. From the moment I ment him all those years ago, it's never changed.
  He rolled over, taking me with him. His hands on my hips guiding me to move. I loved riding him. I loved how he touched me, how deep he would go. I started bouncing on him, rolling my hips to drive him crazy. And it was working, his fingers were digging in to my hips and he was saying my name. I dropped my head back and felt my hair brushing along my back as I moved. He gripped my breasts, massaging them in his large hands.
  "Baby, I'm close." I told him, whimpering. I closed my eyes and let myself feel everything.
  "I know, baby. Me too." He said. Just then he flipped us over again, he loves having control. He kissed me, stealing my breath away. He kept hitting my spot and and I knew I was a goner.
  "Fuck, Cassie. Cum baby. Cum for me now!" He said. And just like always, he got what he wanted.
  I came, my nails biting into his back, screaming and moaning his name. He kept going, then he came inside me.
  "Fuck, Cassie. Fuck!" He said riding out his orgasm. He kissed me one last time and collapsed on top of me. I laid there, wrapped around him for want felt like hours. I was so overcome with emotion that I started crying, and I didn't know why. He didn't even know till he felt a tear hit his hand that was by my face.
  His head snapped up to look at me. Concern flashed in his eyes. "Oh, God. Did I hurt you? The baby?" He asked frenzied, looking me over.
  "No." I said shaking my head. He wiped tears away.
  "Then why are you crying, baby." He asked. His thumb sliding back and forth on my cheek.
  "It's just overwhelming sometimes." I told him.
  "What is?" He asked
  "How much I love you." I told him. He smiled his gorgeous smile, and kissed me hard. 
  "I love you too baby." He said.
  He rolled over and got up to go to the bathroom. "Jesus, Cassie. Look at my back!" He said turning around. All along his back were angry red scratches. I got up and ran my hand down his back. "I'll have to wear a shirt to the pool party tomorrow." He said.
  "Well, if you weren't so good at what you do," I told him walking away. "That wouldn't have happened. Sorry, not sorry." I told him.
  He just looked at me and laughed. "Go get some rest, beautiful. We have to be to Ryan's early for the party." I blew him a kiss and walked back in the room.

My love]] Ronnie RadkeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara