Chapter Twenty-Four

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Ronnie's arms, my favorite place to be. I can't imagine not waking up with him for the next two months. But soon, that would be my reality. I ran my fingers down his chest, tracing his tattoos. I wasn't intentionally trying to wake him up, I just needed to touch him.
I felt him stirring and lifted my head to look at him. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me.
"Good morning, beautiful." He said, kissing my head.
"Hi." I said. I just laid there with him, enjoying being in his arms, listening to his heartbeat. Oh, God, I'm going to miss him so much.
"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I asked him.
"Early. We have to be to the bus at 9am." He said, running his hand up and down my back.
I didn't say anything, just got up and started getting out of bed. I didn't want to think about it. I looked at myself in the mirrior, trying imagine what I will look like when I can see the baby. I ran my hands over my stomach, when I caught him looking at me.
Our eyes meant, and we smiled at each other. "I can't wait to see you when the baby gets bigger." He said.
"Really? Are you still going to want me when I'm fat? I asked him.
He slowly slid out of bed. "You won't be fat, baby," he said standing in front of me. "You'll be pregnant. And yes, I will always want you." Just as he was about to kiss me, there was a knock at the door.
"Get dressed, I will see who it is." I told him. I gave him a quick kiss and left. I walked down the stairs and opened the door.
"Hey, bitch." Raquel said. I looked behind her and saw all the guys and Michael with her.
"Hey, hooker. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.
"We thought we could all just hang out one last party before we leave tomorrow." Zakk said.
"I just thought that Ronnie and I-"
"Hey guys," Ronnie said, walking down the stairs. "Come in." He told them. I just looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. So much for his last day just being the two of us.
I moved out of the way and they all filed in one by one. Stopping to give me a hug and pat my tummy. I also noticed that Christian brought Amanda with him. Should be interesting.
It was rainy and cold outside, we decided to watch movies. Ronnie and Ryan decided it was going to be a horror movie marathon. Which I didn't mind, I loved horror movies. I sat on the couch next to Ronnie, so close I could have sat in his lap. Amanda went and sat on the other side of him with Christian next to her. We started with Friday the 13th, every time the people in the movie were having sex, Ronnie would look at me and run his fingers along my leg. I knew what he wanted. It had been a couple nights since the last time.
Then I noticed that Amanda kept scooting closer and closer to Ronnie. Acting like the scared little girl, like someone needed to comfort her. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I could tell it was making him uncomfortable. Then he jumped up. "I'm sorry Christian for saying this, but Amanda," he said looking at her. "Please stop trying to touch me. Stop moving closer to me, stop rubbing my leg. I have a girlfriend, right there." He said pointing at me. "I'm not interested."
Then he walked out. Everyone just looked at her. Her face was bright red and she had her head down.
"Come on Amanda, I'll take you home." Christian told her. She slowly got up and turned to look at me.
"He's only with you cause you're pregnant. Probably not his anyways." She said taking Christian's hand.
"Seems like the only one here he's rejecting, is you. I'll be here with him tonight, not you." I told her.
Raquel laughed and came to stand next to me, hitting me with her elbow. We watched as Christian left with her. I couldn't understand how someone like Christian could be with someone like her. Especially knowing that she wants one of his best friends.
"I'm going to find Ronnie. Start another movie. We'll be right back." I told them. I walked out of the living room and noticed that the light in his office was on. I opened the door and slowly opened it. "Hey." I said walking in. I quitely shut the door behind me. "Are you coming back out or not?" I asked him.
He just looked at me. "You know that I know this baby is mine right? I've never questioned that." He assured me.
"I know you haven't. She would have said anything at the point to make herself look better." I told him. "I also know," I told him walking over to him and sitting on his lap. "That if you did question it, you would already have said something." I told him, kissing his neck.
"I'm sorry, Cassie." He told him.
I looked at him confused. "For what? You didn't do anything." I told him.
"I don't know why girls do this." He said.
"Have you seen yourself?" I told him. I turned around so that I was straddling his hips. "You're gorgeous, baby. You always have been." I leaned down and lightly kissed his lips. Moving my way down to his chin, then his neck. I could feel his breathing change and his fingers biting into my skin.
I sat back up and looked at him. "No, you're the gorgeous one here, baby." He said. Then his lips were on mine. Our hands all over each other, pulling each other closer. He began to unbutton my shirt, I was thankful his was already off. Once he finished, he didn't remove it, just opened it and looked at me. Then his hands were cupping my breasts, gently massaging them. I closed my eyes at the sensation. I was going to miss this so much. He leaned forward, kissing and biting at my neck.
"Ronnie." I sighed. I scratched my nails down his back, and I heard him chuckle. I trailed my fingers down his chest and started working on getting his pants off. "I want you." I told him.
He moved my hands and took over the task, easily pulling them down. His hand slipped between my legs to rub my heat. I threw my head back and tried not to moan. I loved when he touched me. He lifted me up and pulled down my shorts and panties at the same time. Then he pulled me back on him and he filled me at the same time.
This time it was him who moaned loud. "You're so fucking wet, Cassie." He whispered in my ear. I started moving, slowly at first, then faster. We watched each other, touching and tasting. His hands were all over me, on my hips guiding me, on my breasts, in my hair. I let my head fall back, enjoying the sensation of him being inside of me.
"Ronnie." I whispered, he nodded his head and started going faster. He always knew just what I needed. He reached down with his hand, and started rubbing my clit in slow circles. I was trying so hard not to scream, but it was so hard. I bit my lip, almost tasting blood.
"Ronnie." Ryan said, knocking on the door. "You guys in there?" He asked. We looked at each, devastated.
"We'll be out in a minute." Ronnie told him. He lifted me in his arms and carried me to couch. He laid me down and started moving again. I arched up against him, my breathing shallow. "Come on. We have to be quick." He told me, hitting my spot. I clug to him for dear life, seeing stars.
"Ronnie. Please." I said. I wanted to cum, I needed to. He let his hand wander down again and he started rubbing me again. I felt it then, the pulsing, the numbness. I knew it would only be a matter of time. He started thrusting harder and faster. His hand rubbing me faster and applying more pressure.
"Oh, God. I... I..." He cut me off by kissing me. I fell apart in his arms, clinging to him like he was my lifeline. I felt him cum inside me as he bit down on my neck, surly leaving a mark.
When we can down from our highs, we looked at each and smiled. He slowly pulled out and helped me up. We got dressed and when I reached to open the door, he put out his hand to stop it. I turned around and looked at him.
"I love you, Cassie. You'll never know how much." He said.
"I love you too." I told him stroking his cheek.
He leaned down and kissed my stomach. Taking to my tummy he said, "Daddy love you too, baby." He stood back up, kissed me once more and we went to go finish the movies.