Chapter Eight

We laid there, content just being together for a while. He was running his fingers up and down my back, leaving goosebumps wherever they touched.
  "What are you thinking about?" Ronnie asked me, kissing my head.
  "I... I'm just hoping that this wasn't a mistake." I told him.
  He rolled us over so that he could look at me. "Why would you think that, Cass?" He asked me.
  "How do I know you're not going to leave again? How do I know that everything you're saying is true?" I asked.
  "Because it is. I don't know what you want me to do. Everything I said is the truth. I love you, I should have never left. But I did. I'm so sorry I did." He said. Reaching up, he brushed a tear away I hadn't even realized was there. "I'll do whatever you need me to do to prove that to you." He said.
  "I think you should go." I told him.
  "What? Why?" He asked, shocked.
  I got out of bed and grabbed my robe, turning away from him I put it on. "I just think we shouldn't have done this so soon." I told him turning around.
  "Cassie, we needed each other. We were confronting each other. There's nothing wrong with that." He said sitting up.
  "I know. I did need you. But it shouldn't have happened." I told him.
  He got out of bed and walked toward me. He grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall. He's always doing this, I thought.
  "Yes it should have and it did. There's no going back now. I love you, Cassie. You know I don't say that to just anyone. It's not just words to me. You wanted it just as much as I did." He said, his hand reaching for the belt on my robe.
  "Ronnie, what are you doing?" I asked him. Before I could do anything he was on me. Kissing me and touching me. It was too much and not enough. I was so scared of how much I still felt for him, I didn't know what I wanted. But at this moment, with him touching me, I knew I wanted him.
  Almost instantly, he got my robe off and threw it on the floor. He ran he hands up and down my back bringing me closer to him. I threw my arms around him and kissed him back. Silently begging with my body for more.
  "I can't get enough of you." He told me in between kisses. "I never could." He said. Lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid inside of me.
  "Ronnie." He walked over to the bed and laid me down.
  "Tell me you want me, Cassie." He told me.
  "I want you. I always have." I told him.
  He slid inside and pulled out again.
  "Tell me you love me, baby." He demanded.
  Looking into his eyes I told him. "I love you, Ronnie."  With that he slid in again and didn't stop.
  "Ronnie, faster please!" I begged. He sped up and starting thrusting harder.
  "Fuck, Cassie. God, I love you baby. I love being inside you." He said.
  Clinging to him for dear life, I felt him hit just the right spot. "Right there baby. Don't stop, Ronnie. Ugh!! I love you too." I screamed.
  I scraped my nails down his back and he groaned. He started biting and sucking my neck. I pulled his hair, letting him know I loved what he was doing. "Ronnie, I'm so close... I... I"
  "Do it baby. Now." He told me and I let go around him. Then I felt him release inside of me. I welcomed the feeling.
  Coming down from my high, I closed my eyes and realised that maybe I didn't have a choice. Maybe I have no control of this, I knew I had no control over my feelings for him. Leaning up on his elbows, he looked at me.
  "What?" I asked.
  "Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He told me. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him. He pulled away, pecked my lips again. "See, we are good together, Cass." He said, with that sexy ass smirk of his.
  I smiled. "I guess we are." I told him. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him back down to me. It was going to be a long night.