Chapter Forty-One

I woke slowly and looked around the darkened room. I sat straight up wondering why I hadn't heard Joey yet, then realized where I was. I heard the shower running and smiled remembering that I was in New York with my handsome boyfriend. I slipped out of bed and rummaged through his bag looking for a shirt. I always loved sleeping in them. I found what I was looking for, slipped it on and went back to the bed. I had just laid back down when the shower shut off. A couple minutes later, he walked out with only a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He looked at me and smiled, taking off the towel and drying off with it. I couldn't help but to stare.  He was absolutely beautiful. I loved looking at his tattoos, it always seemed that each time I looked, I found one I hadn't noticed before.

He got back into bed and reached for me, slipping his arm around me, and pulling me against him. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his stomach. He kissed my head and sighed. "How long did I sleep for?" I asked looking at him.

"Couple of hours. I must have wore you out." He said chuckling. I laughed and kissed his neck. "I still can't believe you're here." He told me, gripping me tighter.

"Me either. I missed you so much." I told him.

"I'm thinking, I might be done. With all this." He told me. "I'm missing so much with you and the baby. You guys are all I think about." He said. I sat up and turned to him.

"Baby. We miss you too when you're gone. But you can't stop. You love doing this. It's what you've always wanted." I told him.

He grabbed my hand, playing with my ring. "I know, Cass. Maybe I just need a break for a while, I dont know. I hate being away from you, the baby. Especially you." He said sitting up and kissing me.

"I know it's hard, Ronnie. Believe me. I hate being away from you too. And if it's what you really want, I will support you one hundred percent. But I don't think it is." I told him. He looked at me and frowned. "You love this too much to give it up. You wouldn't know how to function without making music. You are so good at what you do, baby, you can't stop. Not yet. Don't you realize," I said sitting on his lap. "How many people look up to you? How many people you inspire with your story? With your music? Do you even realize how much you inspire me?" I asked him.

He sat up a little and rested his hands on my legs. He shook his head, silently telling me to continue. "You do. You make me want to be a better person. You made me realize that no matter what happens in life, you can always get through it and find your way. Archive you dreams." I told him.

"You really feel that way about me?" He asked. Slowly running his thumbs over my legs.

"Yes. I always have. Even when I hated you, I still felt that way, I always will." I leaned down and kissed him slow and sweet. "When you come home, I want to marry you. I don't want to wait anymore. I want to be your wife." I told him.

His eyes flashed and he flipped me over. "You amaze me, do you know that? Every other woman would be talking me into quitting the band, and you're talking me into staying. I want you to marry me as soon I get home. I was already planning it. I wasn't going to give you a choice." He said smiling. He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. This man made me the happiest I have ever been. I pressed as close I could get to him, running my hands up and down his back. I don't think I will ever get enough of him, ever.

He released my mouth and looked at me before slowly pulling my shirt over my head. He attached his lips to my neck and I sighed. Everywhere he kissed my skin felt on fire. I arched against him as he slowly slid inside me. I gasped. "I had to have you, now." He told me as he slowly started to move. He rested his forehead on my shoulder as he continued to move slowly within me. I tried to get him speed up but he wouldn't.

"Ronnie. Please!" I begged. He was driving me insane. He looked up at me, kissed me one more time, then he started going hard  and fast. "Yes! Right there!" I screamed. I kept screaming his name over and over. He got more forceful, but I loved it. I grabbed his hair and pulled so I could leave bites along his neck. He moaned and rolled us over. I sat on him, moving and circling my hips. I was lost in him, in his touch; just like always.

I grabbed his hands and moved them to my breasts, he gently squeezed them and ran his fingers along my nipples. I threw my back and moaned his name.

"Cassie, fuck. Just like that baby." He said. He moved his hands to my hips guiding me how he wanted me. He arched his back and shut his eyes. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He told me. I smiled and started moving faster. He reached down between our bodies and rubbed my clit. That's all it took and I was gone. I released around him, scratching my nails down his chest and screaming his name. A second later he followed behind me. We kept moving together, not wanting it end. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Damn," he said. "It always gets better, don't it?" He asked pulling me down to his chest. I nodded my head. Too out of breath to talk. I kissed his neck and rolled off of him. He rolled on his side and smirked at me. "How the hell did I get so lucky to get you back, baby?" He asked, searching my eyes.

"I don't know, but I'm glad you did. I can't imagine doing that with anyone else." I said laughing. He smiled and kissed my shoulder.

"You will never do that with anyone else, Mrs. Radke." He said

"I love the sound of that." I told him. "I can't wait."