Chapter Thirty-Eight

We came home about four days later, I had to stay extra days because of my c-section. We pulled up to the house and Ronnie pulled into the driveway. Michael and Raquel pulled up right behind us. Ronnie got out and asked Raquel to grab Joey. He walked around to me, opened the door and gently helped me out. "Just take it slow, baby. I've got all day." He said kissing my head. I smiled weakly.

We finally made it in the house and Ronnie wanted me to go upstairs and lay down. I didn't want to go through, I knew Joey would need to eat soon. Since I decided to nurse him, I'm the only one that can feed him. Yay, me. Ronnie helped me down on the couch and Raquel handed me the baby. I still couldn't believe that he was here, finally. I looked at Ronnie and smiled. I am so thankful that he came back into my life.

I tuned out what they were saying. I only had eyes for my baby. I looked at every inch of him. Made sure all his fingers and toes were there. He looked just like his father. Same eyes, a head full of dark hair. Lord help us, I thought.

"Hey, Cass" I heard Raquel say. I looked up at her. "We're going to go. If you need anything, let us know." She said leaning down and kissing Joey's forehead. Michael walked by my and ran his hand down the back of my head and told me that I made a beautiful baby. They left and it was just the three of us.

Ronnie sat down. "You hungry baby?" He asked me. I shook my head and looked at him. "What?" He asked half laughing.

"Thank you." I told him and I watched his eyes soften.

"For what baby?" He asked playing with my hair.

"For him." I told Ronnie, looking at the baby. He gently gripped my chin and turned my face to look at him.

"You're welcome. But you did all of the work. I was just the sperm donor." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes. Joey started crying and I knew he was getting hungry. "You want me to take him?" Ronnie asked.

"No offense, but I'm the only one with breasts in this house." I said laughing. He smiled and rolled his eyes. I began unbuttoning my shirt and I could feel his eyes on me. I undid the front of my bra and held Joey close to it. He immediately latched on and began drinking. Ronnie caressed Joey's face, touching me at the same time. It was going to be a long six weeks.

They wanted the band to go on another tour right away, but Ronine said he wasn't leaving until after my next check up. I was happy about that, I wanted him home with me. We started talking about the wedding. He said he wanted to marry me as soon as possible, tomorrow if I wanted. But I wanted to wait a little longer and have an actual wedding. He wasn't pleased, but he went along with it because it's what I wanted he said.

The closer it got to my doctors appointment, the harder it got to be around Ronnie. He would watch me, all the time. His eyes scanning my body whenever he thought no one was looking. If I went to take a shower, he would get Joey to sleep and be waiting for me when I got out. Just watching me get dressed. It got to be way too much.

Ronnie decided one night that he wanted to take me on a date. So he asked Ryan to babysit. He had left to take Joey to him, but not before he decided to tease me with his hands. I couldn't take it anymore. He had me so turned on that I had to relive the pressure. As soon as he left, I wandered up to our room and took off my clothes. I laid on his side of the bed so I could smell him. I let my hands trail over my body, wishing it was Ronnie touching me. I let my hand slip down and I started lightly rubbing my clit, in slow circles, just like Ronnie does. I closed my eyes and got lost in the feeling. I started going faster and applying more pressure, all the while fantasizing that it was Ronnie touching me.

"Ronnie." I moaned arching my body back.

"Yes, baby." He said huskely. I opened my eyes and saw him standing there, leaning against the door frame, watching me. "Don't stop on my account, Cass. I was enjoying the show." He said. He started slowly waking toward me, removing his shirt.

"Ronnie, we can't." I told him.

He smirked. "I know baby." He said crawling up the bed. He stopped when he was in between my legs. "But I can help you." He said. He grabbed my legs and pushed them apart. Leaning down he started circling my clit with his tongue. I grabbed on to the sheets and moaned his name. I was almost on the verge when he answered me, I knew it wouldn't be long. He started licking up and down my folds, faster and faster. I arched my back and screamed his name. He slowly kissed up my body, not missing a spot. He stopped when he reached my face. He smiled and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled down on me. He lifted his head up.

"Feel better, baby?" He asked me. I nodded my head and kissed him again. "Good. Now get dressed so we can go." I looked at him.

"Don't you want me... to return the favor?" I asked him.

"No. I'll wait till I can be inside you again." He told me, kissing me one last time. He helped me up and I got dressed.

We went to this little Italian restaurant down the street from us. It had been ages since we had gone out, just the two of us. We ordered our food and talked about the baby, the wedding, and of course, the upcoming dreaded tour.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked him taking a bite of my food.

"Four weeks." He told me. I nodded my head and looked at my food. I lost my appetite. "But it's not till after new year's, so we still have time together." He told me. "And Christmas." He said.

I tried not to be upset about it, I didn't want to show him that again. Deep down I was scared. I mean, it would just me and the baby. I would in fact be a single mother while he was gone.

"Penny for your thoughts." He said taking a hold of my hand. I didn't want to tell him my thoughts so I smiled.

"I was just thinking how much I love you and that I can't wait to be your wife." I told him. He smiled and kissed my hand.

"Me either. Just a couple more months, and you'll finally be Mrs. Radke." He said with a hugh grin.

"Well, Mr. Radke. We better go get our son." I told him. He blew me a kiss and we left.