Chapter 50: Break My Sorry Heart

One year ago

Lilac's POV

I concentrated deeply on my reflection in the mirror. Giant blue eyes, the largest and most noticeable of my features stared back. A hint of freckles lay hidden underneath my makeup. Long, obnoxiously red hair fell just past my breasts-

"Stop looking at me like that," I groaned. "I can't think."

I caught Samuel's reflection in the mirror, slowly running his long index finger across his lips.

I bit my lip and tried once more to focus on my appearance. Today was the grand opening of my makeup shop, and I was skirting somewhere between excited and wanting to throw up.

"Look at you like what?" Samuel asked. I hadn't noticed that he had gotten out of our bed and had begun to make his way toward me until his lips were at my ear and his hands were on my waist. "Like I want to shred every scrap of fabric that you're wearing and kiss every inch of your body from here," he whispered as he trailed his fingers from my collarbone to the lower regions of my body. "To here?" I gasped as he slipped his finger under my panties.

"Yes," I breathed out. "Like that."

His teeth grazed gently over my earlobe and I leaned into his chest, my body weakening at his touch.

"Hmm, but I simply cannot help myself." He used his free hand, the one he didn't have immersed in my womanhood, about to cause me to lose all my senses and climax right there on the floor, and pushed my hair away from my shoulder to leave a trail of kisses.

"Oh Samuel. Don't do this to me. The opening is in half an hour." I pleaded as I tilted my head back onto his shoulder, fighting to hold in my release.

In one swift move, he spun me around. He removed his torturous finger from my intimate area and brushed his fingers over his mouth and slowly licked his lips.

He leaned his head down to whisper, "Just give me fifteen minutes."

He grazed his fingers over my top, unbuttoning as his fingers lingered between the apex of my breasts.

And like a dam bursting, I couldn't handle his slow pace anymore. I tore his hands away from my buttons and my lips melted onto his. I moved my hands down his chest, my fingers racing for his belt, earning me an approving moan from Samuel.

Our tongues fought as we undressed ourselves, falling on our bed as I straddled his waist.

We stopped kissing long enough for my lips to reach his neck. He let out a breath, his fingers digging into my skin, a welcoming pain. I lifted myself up to look down at him as I moved softly against him.

"Lilac," my name was a plea against his lips. A deep seeded longing for more. He thrust his hips against me. He trailed his fingers up my stomach until they found my breasts. I tilted my head back. His touch was agonizing. Such sweet, sweet agony.

I fought to suppress my moans, but the way my body was perched against his, him holding me firm against him, I couldn't help it. His name came out like sweet butter on my lips. He quivered beneath me at the sound of it. Oh, I liked that. So much so that I leaned down to his ear just to let out another breathy moan while advancing against him once more.

"God, Lilac." He growled. His need for more was encouragement enough and I lifted myself again, easing down gently on his awaiting body.

My body was almost screaming for him as he pressed against my entrance. His head fell back, only for his eyes to widen soon after. He lifted me up and lied me down on my back.