Chapter 64

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that starting June 25th I won't be online as much so I'm not sure I'll have time to update all summer as I will be away at a camp for the whole two months. Hopefully I'll try to work on updates during that time so when I have a splash of wifi I will update something. I don't use data that often so I'm not sure how this will work out but hopefully it will. Now onwards to the story!! Enjoy!

Felicity's POV.

It is finally the day of the concert. Even though I had a fall after playing a music piece which caused me to remember everything from my past, I am still playing today. I don't care, I need to perform. Since he saw me on the floor Kendrick has been trying to get me to change my mind after what happened but I told him he needed to hear it along with everyone else who tried to convince me otherwise too. I told them I needed to do this for myself and that they will only understand why once they do. It will help them understand me.

This piece I am going to perform describes my life, and who I am today. I told them I wasn't changing my mind, and now that I've regained my memory I will be okay, I just now it. Tonight I will be performing the greatest piece of my life! Thank goodness I bought a dress for tonight months ago, it was gorgeous, and just perfect. It was deep black, floor length and completely backless. There was a slit from the floor all the way down to my mid thigh on the left side and the chest was a deep v-neck. Holding the dress together are two thin straps that attach to the front parts of the dress just above my chest and curl around to the back of my shoulders with a single string tying the two arm straps together. From the two shoulder staps is a string that ties a knot across the middle of my back where I've left a long length of string hanging down along my spine for delicate detailing. My makeup is a dark smokey eye matched with a deep red lipstick and my is hair done half up with flawless curls falling down my back in waves.

I'm on my way to the town hall where the concert will held. With me on this car ride is Kendrick beside me driving and Lana, Warren and Dan in the back. We've decided to all arrive together. It takes us thirty minutes from the pack house to the town hall, and we're about five minutes out. We arrive early since those performing tonight need to be at the concert hall before the show begins for final arrangements.

I walk inside and there is commotion galore! Everything happens so fast, together with the other performers and those in charge we run through the format of what's going to happen tonight. In no time people are beginning to arrive and taketheir seats. The town hall is ginormous, the room is like an opera house room, which for the record, is what it is used for at times. It's holds hundreds of people, and tonight it's completely full. When I arrived, myself along with the others were told there will be scouts in the audience and everyone grew nervous and flustered. Contrary to the others I've been fine, I'm not nervous or scared. Although I have many guests I am performing for tonight, there is only a select few that I'm really playing for and one very special person in particular.

While others are performing I patiently wait during each performance before my own, it's a two hour show and I'm the last one. I'm not sure why I'm the last one but I guess there is a reason for everything. I just have to focus on doing my best and playing my heart out. I've never been one to wear my heart on my sleeve but tonight I am. While waiting back stage I take a peak through the curtains and find the people I'm specifically looking for, he must have felt my eyes because Kendrick turns in my direction and sees me. He blows me a kiss and winks at me. I pretend to catch his kiss and press it against my lips, he chuckles at my actions and smiles. I blow him one back and he does the same, thankfully no one seems to notice our little private interaction and I'm grateful.