Chapter 42

Felicity's POV.

...the evening Kendrick has set for the battle to save her.

I crawl along the ground on my hands and knees, blood trailing behind me onto the cement as I use my whole body to drag myself away from my assaulters in the huge arena they have under the house. It is the height of two stories and has large metal pillars to support the whole house. It's design kind of reminds me of a parking lot, the difference is along the walls they have set up seats for spectators but with a cage surrounding the arena so that those inside the cage can't escape unless they are let out.

I can't see because of the continuous pooling of tears and the swelling of skin around my eyes; it makes it almost impossible for me to identify anything around me. Why did I have to raise my voice and fight against him? Why is it so hard for me to accept my life as it is now, without getting myself into trouble? One beautiful word, one single name answers all my questions: Kendrick. The deep harboring emotions I have for him, makes the feeling of anyone else's body on top of my repulsive; my wolf, heart and mind tells me to fight with every bit of strength I have left, so I do.

I feel multiple pairs of hands grab onto me and lift me up into a standing position, I fight against the hands as best I can but it's no use. I can feel Ana crying out inside of me, we have had enough of their abuse; the five men around me have beaten us into a bloody pulp and I look nothing close to the beautiful women I really am. Inside my head a can hear Ana crying and howling for our mate to save us, to stop this but it is no use, no one is coming for us; I almost wish I could be back with the 'monster' who sold me to my Master in the first place, life with him was never as bad as the excruciating pain I feel now.

I feel a hit to my ribs followed by the sound of three ribs breaking, I bite my lip to hold in my scream but it's proven unless as they punch again in the same place and I let out the scream I tried so hard not to release. They continue to punch every place they can, I can no longer hold my own weight and begin to sag in their arms. I can't do this anymore, I want them to kill me, I have nothing left to live for.

My voice is raspy and my throat hurts as I speak "please...please, just kill me. I beg of you." The whole arena, filled with almost every single rogue in this 'pack' goes silent, I hear movement from up above where I know the man who wishes for me to call him 'mate' is watching. "She wants us to kill her?! She begs us for it? What do you all think?!" There are only the guards and patrol rogues who are not in here but of the rogues who are they all shout "No!!! Let her suffer! She has rejected you as her mate, she deserves more punishment!"

The arena goes quiet and I hear my Master speak loudly again "I agree with all of you, she has rejected me and the place I have made for her! She deserves more than what's been given to her; you may continue with her punishment." I feel the five men around me begin to laugh, I feel their grip on my body loosen and my body is being lifted into the air and thrown across the open space. The impact of my body hitting the ground is just as painful as a punch, I smell the scent of blood and realize it is my own.

They threw me into a rack of weapons that has been provided to them to inflict my damage on me. From the little I can see through my swollen eyelids I can see I have a think object stuck in the outer part of my right thigh. I wrap my fingers around the hilt of it to find out what it is and cry out in pain realizing a huge knife has embedded itself in my leg.

I hear multiple footsteps slowly move towards me "awe the little she-wolf seems to have hurt herself, isn't that just too bad. Here let me help you." I feel a hand wrap around mine and roughly pulls the knife out of my leg, he brings it close to my face, swinging it back and forth. "You're too stupid to know this but this is called a hunting knife; my favourite choice actually, you have good taste. How about we play a game? Let's see how many times I can make you scream." My back hurts from still lying upon all the other weapons in an awkward position but this does not deter my torturer from his job.

"How about this!" The knife is shoved into my other leg in a mirror imagine of my stab wound and I scream out in pain. "Oh how beautiful you sound, I must tell you I have quite the talent for inflicting an injuring on someone with a knife, while also making them last as long as possible. I'm careful of major organs and arteries so that you die from slowly bleeding out, making your death not only slow but excruciating."

I can feel him lean all his weight against my thigh and stabs the knife into my left arm bringing out another scream from my lips, I feel his lips brush against my ear and whisper "beg for me baby and maybe I'll stop."

I try and speak in between gasps for breath "Please...please st-" I finish off what I was going to say with a scream as the pressure of his weight on my leg breaks the bone in half. I hear growls resound from the arena in enjoyment of my pain,"Ha ha ha! Did you really think I would let your begging have any influence on my torture of you?! Think again pretty face...although I guess from how you look now you don't look too pretty." Suddenly his weight is lifted off me and I hear him hit the ground a small distance from me with a grunt, has someone finally come to put a stop to this?

"Think you're the only one who wants in on the action Radamen? Let the rest of us have a go at her, after all...they don't call me 'Bone Crusher Max' for nothing." With those words my hopes are completely dashed, I feel a burly hand grab my left arm, his grip tightening to a painful amount until there is the sound of my funny bone breaking. My cries of pain have not stopped. I feel another large but slightly smaller hand grab my other arm, and they put their full body weight on my previously movable and functioning leg at the calf and thigh, "One my count", all I can think is about how I wish they wouldn't do this "one...two...THREE!" and all of my bones are broken simultaneously by the men in top of me.

I can no longer hold in my cries of pain, the tears now flowing at a fast pace down my cheeks, I'm struggling to breathe as I choke on my own air and saliva. I'm going to die, they're going to kill me. I wish I could have had more time with Kendrick, I wish I could have told him how I feel about him. To let him hold me in his arms one last time; I am surrounded by people and yet I will be dying alone. Here is my end, I almost welcome it, finally my much wanted death has come...and yet a huge part of me doesn't want to go but what else can I do. I feel fists hit me again and again, I can hear snaps and cracks as my facial bones break and the hitting doesn't stop.

Instead of thinking about how Kendrick rejected me, how I will never see his beautiful face again, and never get to mate with him and bare him children, I put my mind on the short but wonderful time I had with him. How I crave for him and wish I could have spent the rest of my life with him but I can't.

I don't see my life flash before my eyes as most people describe death; for most of my life I can hardly say I have fond memories of, but I think on my mate. I close my eyes for the last time and await my coming death, knowing my life will be taken from me in a few minutes...and that is when the emergency warning alarms go off and I'm left there to die alone on the ground as people run away.

I cant sense anyone around me and now that I'm left alone I pass out into darkness...hopefully I don't wake up this time.

_______________________________________

Hello, my lovelies! Tell me your thoughts on this chapter! Although it's sad for Felicity...I do quite like it, what do you think?

-Viorra