Chapter 33

This is for all of you who asked for the update!!!

I'M SO SORRY!! OKAY!!! (SERIOUSLY CRINGES BEFORE POSTING THIS!)

Warning for this chapter. Please don't kill me!! Cringes away in fear...I hear one of my readers yell "grab your pitchforks, grab your torches...it's hunting time!" I try and run away as fast as I can but fall to my doom.

Felicity's POV.

...three days later.

Tomorrow Kendrick will be returning for me and I can finally leave this nightmare of a place. Practically my whole life it has been my prison and personal hell, nothing will get in my way of leaving. I'm in my room packing my things and figuring out exactly what I am going to take, he currently has Warren's parents over as they have been friends for many years, I don't think he will be disturbing me for some time.

But I was wrong, I was so focused on packing I didn't hear them leave. As I finished packing the door to my bedroom is slammed open and he stands there looking at me with such hatred in his eyes but for some reason as I look back at him I also see traces of fear, and in my current state of happiness I can't understand why I would see that, it's not like I've ever mattered to him before. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" I flinch at his harsh words, but quickly straighten my spine, take a deep breath and turn my nose up at him, "I am leaving to be with my mate, you have finally lost all hold on me. I am leaving here and I never want to see your face again. You can't keep me here forever, I am done being your play thing" I finish confidently.

There was my first mistake, his face scrunched in fury and he briskly made his way to me, grabbing onto my hair and tilting me head up to look at him "you are not leaving me. I own you, I let you have your fun these past few days but I figured your mate would just use you and leave you. You are mine, I almost lost you before and I am not letting that happen again."

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask with as much attitude and bravery as I can. "Oh Licy, I've done this once before and I am going to do it again. I'm going to make your mate think you don't care about him, I will do the very thing that will tear his heart out of his chest in the most painful way."

"No, no please don't do it. You are the reason I am who I am. You took my virginity when I was just a young girl, a young girl! I will not let you do this to me again, please! Can't you find one flicker of emotion for me and not do this? Why has it always been so difficult for you to love me?" A sneer pulls at the edges of his face "because you are worthless, I could never love someone like you. You are the reason I had to kill the very person I loved most in the world- and now I'm going to do the same for you. You're lucky I'm not going to kill your special Kendrick, I'm only going to take you away from him. It's not like your worth anything, anyway."

He starts to drag me out of the room by my hair, he pulls me down the long hallways and I fight him with all the strength I have, trying to get away from the near death sentence I am being taken to. I would rather be tied to a stake and burned to death like a witch. He drags me to a part of the house I have never been allowed in, his living quarters. Here in this part of the house everything is much more extravagant it's almost disgusting to look at. Beautifully furnished living spaces, elegant wall paper, gold lining everywhere. Although my living space is nice it looks like trash in comparison to his.

We finally make it to his room and he kicks the door open, he pulls me up off the floor and pulls out two pairs of cuffs to hold me to the bed. He cuffs me tightly putting strain on my wrist and I hiss from the pain, he has me lying spread eagle on the bed and pulls back to smile at his handy work. "You have always been so beautiful, my Licy. And now everyone will find out exactly the type of woman you are, once a whore always a whore."

He runs his hand along my face and down my body, continuously muttering to himself how beautiful I am. He stops suddenly and quickly makes quick work of removing my clothes, by removing I mean tearing of my clothes.

I try to reason with him again, "Please don't do this. You know this is wrong, I will do anything if you just don't do this. I will reject my mate, as much as it will be painful I will do it and stay with you. I will never leave and you can continue to use me as a punching bag." Tears begin to pour from my eyes, I need to change his mind before it's too late, I need to make him realize how wrong this is, this is so messed up! If only I could have gotten away from him all those years ago none of this would have happened.

"Licy, how stupid do you think I am? You are to weak to reject your mate, you'll just go end up telling them about what I've been doing to you all these years. I've worked very hard to get where I am now, I'm not going to lose this chance. Besides they won't believe you, you're just a slut. They would listen to me over you any day. So I'm still going through with this, I need to rid myself of them ever finding out. The life you always wanted and the dream you had of living happily ever after, will disappear right before your eyes."

He begins to remove his clothes quickly, I can already see he is aroused as he takes his clothes off. I clothes my eyes and turn my face away, I can't look at him, this is so wrong he shouldn't be doing this to me.

I feel a sharp pain as he slaps me on the face, "don't you dare close your eyes to me! I want you to watch me as I take you! You are going to watch so you know exactly who has ruined every chance you had at happiness. You're going to enjoy this even if you don't want to."

He gets up on the bed and holds himself up over me, I try to clench my legs closed, my last fighting chance for Kendrick. He pulls my legs apart and lowers himself onto his elbows, I feel him press against the inside of my thigh and I try to keep the vomit down.

He plunges quickly into me, my heart is torn out of my chest as I think of Kendrick. He's rapping me, my own father is raping me and I've done all I can to stop it but I've lost. There is one last thought that runs through my head before I block everything out 'Oh Kendrick, I love you so much already, I'm so sorry I couldn't stop you from feeling this pain' and with that I let my mind drift apart from my body so that I forgot what is happening.

_______________________________________

Okay, so how many of you are screaming?! Who guessed who it was? I know throughout this chapter there were a few hints but I still tried to make it a surprise till the very end.

What do you think will happen now? Will Kendrick reject her or will he still accept her?

Seriously when I saw how happy all of you were from the previous chapter it made me feel so afraid to post this. I'm so scared right now of how you'll react!! Don't kill me!!

-Viorra