Chapter 51

Holy crap it's Chapter 51!! I never thought my story would be this long!! Who knew! Oh and sorry for the long wait...cough cough...I've been caught up reading. I told you I get distracted reading!! But here it is!

Felicity's POV.

I wake up to the sound of soft air blowing through a window and ruffling the curtains at the bedroom window. I get up from the bed I'm lying on, I don't remember how I got here but it can't be good. I slowly look around to see I'm in a room and I'm alone, there is a chair next to the bed as if someone has been sitting there the a long time. I take a look at my surroundings and even in the shadowed room I recognize the style and know I'm in a room at the pack house but why didn't Warren just take me home? Or why am I not in his room like I usually am?

My ears pick up the sound of a shower going and I assume it's Warren, maybe something happened to his room so he had to switch into another one? Knowing this house extremely well helps me remember that his room is only a few doors down from this one. I hear the shower turn off and check myself to make sure I'm presentable. I fix my hair out of its jumbled mess and flatten it as close as I can to my usual style without a brush, I'm wearing a man's shirt but I don't know how I got in it and the smell of it is amazing, it's fregrance is so familiar to me but I can't tell from where I have smelt it or to whom it belongs to.

I hear the sound of the shower turn off, someone drying off and putting their clothes on, I don't know who it can be; maybe it's Warren but again this room has the same slight hint of a scent that is carried on the shirt I'm wearing, did I have a one night stand? Oh no! That can't be good if Warren finds out! He can't- we've been dating for two years and I've kept secret my moments with other men from him for so long he can't find out like this. If he does it could put me in danger of- the door to the bathroom opens and a strange man steps out, his intoxicating smell washes all over me and I can tell from it that it's his scent on the shirt I'm wearing. This strange man is looking at me with a smile on his face and steps closer to me. I look into his eyes and I feel this strange pull to him but I can't understand why. I raise my hand to my head and groan as a pounding in my head starts and my vision becomes fuzzy. I'm so confused, I don't remember anything; why does my head hurt so much?

"Felicity are you okay?" The stranger steps forward and I see a softness rise in his eyes, the look in them makes my heart soften but I can't seem to be able to make sense of anything. He step closer and his face begins to shiver and shape into another. Am I dreaming or have I lost my mind? "Felicity answer me, what's wrong?" He speaks again but this time as I look up at him his face transforms into the one I've tried to get away from my whole life. My father's face replaces the one of the handsome man who I saw just a few seconds ago but the man's voice is coming out of my father's lips. As the figure before me steps even closer to the bed I notice he's only in a towel and I scream afraid that my father will beat me again "please, please don't do this! Not again! I can't live through it another time!" I cringe away and shuffle along the big, fluffy king size bed to the opposite end and away from the man I think is my father. This time instead of hearing the soft tones of the man who came from the bathroom I hear my father's voice.

"Felicity, it's me. What are you doing? Calm down baby, you're safe" my ears have blocked the words of person before and I can't understand a word they've just said. All I can hear are the horrible things my father said to me over and over again in my head, I begin to panic wanting his voice to stop so I close my eyes and I scream even louder in fear. I don't want him near me, he'll kill me if he gets his hands on me. I don't want to die, I need to stay alive so I can be with- I am unable to finish that thought, it's as if there is some vital piece of information my brain is trying to remember but it can't. His voice continues to ring in my head and I can't get it out, I bring my hands to my head and start to roughly pull out my hair. His voice gets even louder the more I try to get it out, I panic and start to hit my head harshly, the impact to my head helps with the voice so I continue to smack my head getting harder and harder with each hit of my fist. I need to get it out, I will not listen to what he is saying! I feel my lips me and I speak out "don't listen to his, don't listen to his voice, don't let him near you again."

"Felicity stop! It's okay, you need to listen to the sounds of my voice, look at me!" I look up at him and look into the angry face of my father's that I know means pain for me. I scream as loud as I can, "stay away from me! I hate you, you monster! I didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry, I'm sorry she's dead, I'll take the blame as long as you don't beat me any more. I'll do anything, I'll even let you have sex with me as long as you stop with the beatings." To show the truth of my words I begin to remove my clothes and whatever clothes take too long to remove I rip off me and I lie down on the bed with me arms open for my father. "Please, don't beat me. I'll let you use my body but don't beat me, please I beg of you."

The growl that is released from my father's lips is ferocious and I crouch away in fear but keep my eyes on him with a pleading look for mercy. I see my father's eyes darken in lust but instead of him approaching me as he has before he turns away from me and keeps his eyes off my body ad away from me. "No please don't look away. I know my body may repulse you but it's all I have left to give you. I can't take the pain anymore, please use my body as you see fit. Please don't kill me!!" I scream and beg at him. As those words leave my mouth the door to the room opens, Warren and Lana come running in and when their eyes fall on me they widen in shock at the scene before them; I don't recognize Lana as my friend but instead see the Ruler of the Rogues instead her place.

"We heard her screaming, we didn't know what was happening so we came as fast as we could" Warren explains as he looks at my father. "Oh father, is this what you want? If you wish me to have sex with all of you I will do it, I will do as you say." The Ruler of the Rogues and Warren's mouthes fall open and they step back and away from me at my words. "Sh-she thinks- What is wrong with her?" Warren asks.

I begin to feel tired and as my hysteria begins to clear and the face and voice of my father disappears as well I begin to drift to sleep. I still don't recognize the man and woman I notice that are in the room along with Warren. As my eyes drift shut, the fuzziness around my vision clears, I watch as instead of the Ruler of the Rogues standing in the room a woman appears and where my father was standing with his back to me the strange man is in his place. His back is still to me and I can see his fists are clenched, and his shoulders slumped as if he is in agony but I don't understand why.

Who are these people? Is the strange man and the woman a couple? I've never met them before. "W-Warren w-who are these people? Why am I not in my house? I know I'm in the pack house so why am I not in your room? Where did my father go, he was just here but he disappeared. I'm so confused Warren; please, please tell me what's happening. I'm so scared." Tears begin to pool in my eyes and I can feel myself begin to hyperventilate and panic setting in again. I watch as Warren looks to the man and then the woman with pain in his eyes, it's almost like he's asking for permission for something. At a nod from the strange man Warren steps towards me and sits on the bed, he reaches for my hand but I draw mine away; for some reason the idea of anyone touching me is frightening and my instinct to not be touched by anyone was strong.

Warren let's his hand fall and just as he begins to tell me what is happening the man who had his back to me walks out of the room. I can hear him making his way threw the house. For some reason him not saying goodbye or turning to look at me bothers me and I'm confused as to why I feel this way.

I hear the front door of the pack house slam shut and the sound of clothes ripping, I feel a pain in my chest and press my hand in hopes to stop the ache. A loud howl of pain is heard from outside and I know it is from the same man who was in this room, something inside me calls out to him and I want to comfort and respond to his howl but I don't.

_______________________________________

I also might have a surprise for you later on too. Hopefully I end up doing it!

-Viorra