Chapter 20

Felicity's POV.

...a week later.

Since the day Lana took me home and we had that...interesting conversation, everything has changed. She's constantly following me around, talking to me and trying to help. I see Warren always trying to pull her away, every once in a while I make eye contact with Dan and see a forlorn look on his face. Whenever he gives me that look it just makes me mad, I don't need him pitying me, it's weird how he's the one who looks sad but I'm not. I'm also surprised that Warren hasn't mated or marked Lana yet, although it does make me feel slightly better.

I'm currently lying on my bed contemplating these confusing but depressing thoughts. My mind starts to focus more on Warren and Lana; him not marking her causes me to wonder why. A plan begins to form in my mind as I lay there, I quickly sit up on my bed. That's it, I'm going to use their separation to my advantage! I'm going to go into his office and try to convince him to take me back. I need this to work, I get up and walk to my closet to figure out exactly what I'm going to wear.

Ah, here they are! I slowly pull out the two articles of clothing I was looking for. My mini black jean skirt and a dark navy corset that shows me off just enough without being too provocative. I picked this because it is my killing-machine outfit. I am the black widow I always get my mark, it's my good luck outfit, many men have fallen to their doom in this outfit. I quickly put it on doing do up my makeup with a sultry look, a put my eyeliner on with a dark smoky eye that brings out my eyes without taking away from my natural beauty and making me look like a clown. As I walk out of my room I grab my purse that have my car keys in it, just before I walk out my front door I remove a lipstick; I put some on and roll my lips to make sure the dark shade of red is equally spread. I look at myself one last time and smile, I know I'm ready now. Let the games begin!

*****

I get out of my car and walk up to the pack house, the minute I walk in I close my eyes, take a deep breath and allow my senses to heighten to their pull potential. There are only two people whose whereabouts I am trying to find. Warren's and Lana's, I can hear Lana upstairs talking with someone from the pack while Warren's scent leads me to the elevator and if I strain my hearing a little further I can hear him working away in his office alone. I feel a conniving smile crawl its way onto my face, this has worked out better then I expected. I quickly head to the stairs and press the button for the floor to where Warren's office is. Once the doors open to the basement I walk out of the elevator and head down the hallway past the other four doors to the one at the end of the hall. Once there I open the door and silently slip through the small crack, turning around pressing my back to the door.

"Hey baby" I say in my most seductive voice, Warren's head quickly perks up and his eyes connect with mine for a split second then travel down my body taking in my outfit. I see him visibly swallow and he tries to take his eyes off my legs. "What are you doing in here Licy?" he speaks roughly, I try to not laugh as I realize it is more from arousal than anything else. I ease my way off the door and sway my hips as I walk towards him, his eyes not missing anything "Oh, I just thought I'd come to say hello, after all our last encounter wasn't exactly...pleasant." I move closer to his desk and walk behind him. "You look so tense, you must be overwhelmed with all the work you have to do. Let me just ease the tension from your back, as friends? It's the least I can do after all the trouble I've put you through."

"I'm not so su-" Without allowing him to finish his sentence I begin a slow message along his shoulders and neck. He isn't able to stop himself as he leans back into my hands, I used to do this for him all the time when we were together and knew exactly where he held all his tension. "Licy thank you, I've been so tense and really needed this." I lean forward and whisper in his ear "You know you can always come to me with anything. I'm always here for you." He turns his head towards me and our faces are so close, I lean in a little more and look into his eyes. After a few minutes I'm quickly grabbed and placed on Warren's lap. We both deepen the kiss and I grind myself on him causing us both to moan. We part our lips for a split second for air but he quickly captures my lips again, this time the kiss is more urgent and needy. Well now I know why he's been so tense, she obviously hasn't been giving him anything. "Warren if you need a release just take me, I'm yours." I see his eyes flash with hunger, just as I bring my hands to his belt to release him, the door is opened. Within seconds it is slammed again and I can hear crying as the person walks away. Oops, I guess we got caught.

Abruptly Warren shoves me away from him, "No!! This is wrong! What am I doing?! Licy, get it through your head, I don't want you and I don't need you!" I try my best not to crack a smile, "Well its not me you need to convince, from what I can see by looking at your pants junior feels differently. You'll have to work harder at convincing yourself of that and now her. She definitely came down and saw what happened."

Shock registers on Warren's face as my words sink in, "Shit! She saw us?!" he says growling while putting his fist through the wall. "Yeah didn't you hear the door open and then slam?", he turns to me "Stay away from me! I don't need you messing up my life anymore then you have! Just stay away, Licy!!" He runs out the door following after his mate. As a watch his retreating back my face breaks out into a grin, well this changes things. Good luck trying to convince her because we both know he is having a hard time letting me go, with or without the mate pull.

_________________________________________

Does anyone else think Warren is an idiot? He needs to learn to keep it in his pants, but an Alpha has needs.

I don't know, part of me thinks he's really stupid but I also like him. He's kind of sentimental and has some loyalty to Licy even though he's trying to fight it.

Any thoughts? And if you like this chapter please vote! Hope you're having a great work my lovelies!!

-Viorra