Chapter 40

Okay! Very very serious warning. This chapter is actually disgusting! I hope I describe her emotions well in it. Remember if you're young I did warn you, the risk in reading this is yours. This actually made me feel sick and cringe. I hope you can handle it.

Felicity's POV.

I have been here for four days but it feels like I've been here for months. Time has gone by so slowly and although I have been able to see the sun rise and fall each day I know I will not survive here much longer. This big flashy house that screams 'wealthy snob' drives me up the wall, there are so many people and they all stare at me like I'm some sort of animal.

He gave me my own room to stay in but the first night I tried so hard to fight him, I tried to lock myself in the room so he couldn't come and take me to his with force. My whole life I have done what others expect of me, so for once I was going to fight back. No longer will I be the willing victim, no more will I allow others to take advantage of me. I want revenge against every person who has ever done me wrong but I know I am too weak, fear has been too close a friend of mine for too long, it's hard to let it go.

I thought my father was bad but the Ruler of the Rogues was worse. I tried to stay away from him and not be forced into his bed but when he finally broke threw my bedroom door and pushed aside the barricades I setup to slow him down, he beat me to an inch of my life and then walked out. None of the rogues cared about what he was doing to me; when I was forced to come down and eat in front of them, I saw many of them laughing at me, give me looks that expressed their happiness in my pain. Each and every one of them thriving on the evil that befalls others, they're all the same.

The next night I still tried to put up a fight but quickly gave up as he beat me again but only enough to give as a warning. He carried me to his room as I screamed and I tried to shake out of his hold but his grip only tightened to an excruciating amount. When we entered his room he had me slowly strip for him saying if I didn't he would do much worse, then he took me with such force it brought immediate tears to my eyes. With one hand on my neck he strengthened his grip and reveled in the pain it gave me, it actually caused him to become even harder and more aroused, extending my torture even longer.

Finally when he was done he threw me naked out of his room and had me walk back to mine. On my way back many different pairs of eyes travelled the length of my body, and the rogues that happened to be around watched my walk of shame. None of them came close to me for they knew he would not take lightly to them touching me since I was his but that didn't stop them from staring.

Last night was the worst, he didn't drag me to his room but instead came to mine; I almost wish he did bring me to his room, to know I'm sleeping in the bed where he forced himself upon me is revolting.

He came to me in the middle of the night and forced me to go down on him, making me choke from how deep he was forcing himself in and he didn't care whether I could take it or not. Not once did he care how I felt about all of this. When he finally let me raise my head, he rested his body on my bed and stayed there doing nothing while he had me lower myself onto him for his pleasure. All I wanted to do was wash every inch of my body from the feeling of his touch.

He lay on my bed on his back, hands behind his head, as I stayed on my knees over top him, making me do all the work. I felt disgusting as I used my body to pleasure him and he knew it; the look in his eyes told me clearly. An evil but knowing glint hiding just below the surface, a lazy smile on his lips. He would occasionally lift his hips up meeting my thrusts with leisure ones of his own, and finally I felt him cum inside me.

Instead of leaving as I thought he would he reversed our positions until I was underneath him. He kept his body completely over mine, he didn't pull out but just stayed inside me all night while he slept. The whole night I 'slept' with him on top of me cutting off my breathing, I could feel one of my legs go numb from his weight. I never fell asleep until the small hours of morning but I wasn't given much rest as I woke up this morning to the feeling of him driving himself into me, my knees were drawn up around his hips and back as he took me with such force I knew I was going to have dark bruises along the inside of my thighs.