Chapter 22

Felicity's POV.

One week later...

It was finally Friday, I thought with a smile. Just fifteen more minutes until I can leave and finish my piano practice, then I can leave school and head back home. I have been continuously waiting; another night of preparing and seeing if today is the day Warren will come.

I suppose he is taking his sweet time deciding; unless he went back to Lana and didn't have the decency to tell me. I try not to let a growl pass my lips, Mr. Vanderhuff has no idea that I am a werewolf and exposing myself would not be in my best interests. Don't want to scare the man away, I may never be able to find another teacher like him. Three minutes to the end of my lesson Mr. Vanderhuff gets up from the seat he was sitting in, "that's enough Licy, I think its about time we finished. You may grab your things and go."

I nod my head and without saying a word I grab my things and head out, just before I leave the room I stop and turn to him, "have a good evening Mr. Vanderhuff." I don't give him the opportunity to respond as I continue on my way out the doors. I parked a little farther this time, I begin my walk away from the school and enter the path that slits the school grounds in half separating the multiple buildings from one another. The university grounds are different from others in the province; some have their programs all in one building, whereas at my university there are multiple buildings. There are about two large buildings and six small ones, the path breaks up one large building and the smaller ones and on the other side is the second biggest building that stands alone which has the parking lot that holds my car. I like this path, it is surrounded by trees and variously sized shrubs, it's always so peaceful and quiet in here that even if I weren't leaving school so late and it were busy with students, the minute I step in here the nose around me disappears.

I finally make it across and into the parking lot, as I get close to my car I see a figure leaning against the side of my car waiting for me. As it is now eight-thirty their figure is left in shadows making them unrecognizable to me until I get closer and can smell a hint of straw in their scent.

The closer I get the more their features are recognizable, those handsome features I have oh so been waiting to see. He grabs me around the waste and pulls me against him. "You've finally decided to come see me," I say.

"I tried so hard not to but I just couldn't get you out my my mind, I miss us. After Lana left and the kiss we shared, I knew I was still holding on to you but I didn't realize it till that very moment." Warren's voice roughly answers me.

"I knew you would come back to me, I've missed you Warren." I say adding insincere pain in my voice. Yes I do care about him but I still just need him for one thing. I pull out of his embrace, "Come, let's go back to my place and get reacquainted shall we?" I say as I grab his hand and move him to the passenger door. I unlock the doors and as he gets in the car I walk to the drivers side and get in. I know I usually don't take him to my place but I want him to see me with Warren.

As we get into my house I hear him in the kitchen. I say slightly louder than needed "I'll show you my room Warren, come on" knowing he heard me loud and clear. As we get into my room we quickly undress each other and in no time we are on my bed. He makes love to me slowly and sweetly allowing us both to savour the feeling of being reunited without anything holding us back.

That night we had sex a few more times and in the early morning hours we both finally fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms.

*****

When I woke up the next morning I was alone in the bed. I look to my night stand to see a note reading:

Licy,

Sorry I wasn't there to be with you with you woke up but I was mind-linked saying I was need at the pack house for business. I will be back early in the evening to bring you back to the pack house, I was thinking I could have food made for us and we stay in for the date I have planned for us. I'll be around at four-thirty, you don't need to dress up casual dress is fine. Tonight won't be too fancy and will just be a quiet time for the two of us, no one will be around to disturb us.

Love, Warren

I smiled as I finished reading the letter, it was really sweet of him to think of something for us tonight. A home date will be nice, I don't want to accidentally run into Lana with him again and I have a feeling Warren came to the same conclusion as I.

I get dressed and leave my room to go find myself some breakfast, I'm hoping he won't be around and that he is out training our warriors, I don't not want to talk to him. He shouldn't be here since its ten o'clock and he's usually gone by now.

As I make my way downstairs I hear sounds coming from the kitchen. Darn, he's home and he's going to talk to me. I continue my way into the kitchen, I see him at the kitchen island eating bacon and pancakes smothered in maple syrup. I stand at the door shocked and unable to move, even though I am sure he smelt my scent he does look up, he then says "Ah Licy, I took the liberty and had one of the pack cooks make us breakfast. Now don't get any ideas about this but I figured after your achievement last night you deserved it for all your hard work with Warren. Now grab your food and sit down." I move away from the door slowly and head to the cabinets grabbing myself a plate and then serving myself some food from the pans left on the stovetop. I'm still surprised at seeing all this food made for us, he has never done this before- even for what I did.

I moved towards the kitchen table with my food but am stopped in my tracks "Licy, you are sitting with me to eat. Don't make me ask twice." He said those words in a polite and calm voice but I quickly complied to his order, it was odd how he was acting nice but I didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't listen.

I begin to eat and a frown remains on my face. Is he really acting this way because of Warren and me, this is all so confusing and it scares me even more because I have no idea what to make of it right now. Something isn't right, this small kindness isn't going to last long but for now I'll just enjoy the pleasantries.

_________________________________

Hello my lovelies!! What do you think of this chapter? I'm sure its a little rough but I didn't want to keep you all waiting too long. What do you think of His treatment towards Licy? Weird, huh? Well we shall see, I have no idea what will happen next so all of us will find out together! I hope you're enjoying it so far. Shhh, (Whispers) By the way, I already have an idea of how everything will be revealed to you...it's going to be super intense, but I think you'll be very shocked and will like it...at least I hope you do. (Stops whispering) ANYWAY!... Stick with me and I'm sure you'll like all my surprises. 

Also I'm not sure how often I will be able to update, my editor selinah has been getting at me to keep writing for all of you lovely people...cus she AWESOME!! But I'll try my best, school (meaning college) has been keeping me pretty busy with a lot of assignments (YAY!...not) but I'll do my best!

-Viorra