Chapter 19

Hello my lovelies! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the reference to drugs and drug effects. I actually find it really funny.

Felicity's POV.

...two weeks later.

Last week Lana joined the pack as Warren's mate. I didn't go, I couldn't. Since that horrible day with Warren rejecting me and me getting the worst beating I've had in my whole life. I've done everything I can to forget Warren, and the experience that now has also become one of my nightmares. After that night I had to throw out a lot of my clothes.

For the past few weeks all I've done is have sex with every man I can get my hands on. Lance has been my main 'companion', I've had sex every hour in any place I can get it.

I've started even going out and partying more. He's shown me a whole new world I've never known about where I can find an escape from this shifty life I call my own. Together we have taken any drugs we can get our hands on.

I don't care though! It feels so good, I can't stop it! I've never felt better in my life, my energy never runs out and I just keep going and going! But out of all of it the bottle is my favourite, why have I never done thought of this before!

With all the different drugs I started taking, now when he beats me I feel nothing. It's so funny when he tries to scare me and does all he can to hurt me as much as he can. I don't feel any pain, I'm free!

I laugh in my head as I walk to my art class. I walk from Lance's place in Res., I'm so drunk from early this morning still I almost can't find the room. I sway as I walk and I can't feel anything but happiness. Although inside I know I'm hollow and the person I was before is gone, finito! I'm dead inside with only a beautiful shell to cover all the crap that's inside.

I shove my dreary thoughts aside. I'm invincible, nothing can stop me! As I walk into class I stubble through the door. I laugh so hard my stomach hurts, I stand to my full height and walk to my easel, not taking notice of everyones eyes on me filled with pity. It's not like this is the first time they have seen me like this, I look at all of them "Wud are you all sssstttarin' at!!? Sssshows overrr folks!!" I slur my words. Once I'm seated I try to grab my paintbrush but struggle trying to hold it for a few minutes, after a while I give up and throw it to the floor. I hear a voice speak up from beside me "hey Licy, do you want some help? Here let me get that for you."

Huh, it's that viper that stole my man from me, she's trying to help me?! I feel anger rise to the surface as she tries to help me hold my paintbrush. "Ged away frommm me!! I duhn't nid yur help, man stiiiler!", shock registers on her face as I shove her away from me. "Yeah, you hearrrd me. I don'te care that yuur Warren's mm-te, you still ssstole himm frum me!!", I can barely speak from all the alcohol. I feel like I'm about to fall over but catch myself before I do by grabbing onto my easel.

I hold my paintbrush like a child, I grip it in my fist as hard as I can so I don't drop it again. I dip the point in any paint can and drag the brush across the canvas and repeat the same movement over again. I'm completely focused on what I'm doing until I snap out of my daze and look at my art work. Weelp, let me tell you one thing, it looks like utter crap. And I don't mean that it looks terrible- we'll it does but what I mean is that with all the colours I choose and the paint strokes I was using it just looks like there is a giant nasty dark brown-purple slob on my canvas.

I drunkenly scream, "Aahhhh!! I fffanaly make my maazzderpeece!!" I lift up my canvas to show everyone, I turn it so everyone can see "Wudddd duh you allll think?!!" I see some people shaking their heads or some who won't even look me in the eye. Others have frowns on their faces "all a bunnnch of criddicks" I mumble under my breath.

My teacher walks over and rests her hand on my shoulder gently, I quickly brush it off and stand up quickly, I already know what she's going to say. "Licy, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You're disrupting the other students and you're clearly drunk."

"Am nnnot!! I'm just thoooper.." Burp "HAPPY!!" She shakes her head at me "Licy we both know you're not, I'm sorry but you need to leave". I open my mouth to respond but before I can say anything in response, I hear a voice from behind my teacher "I can take her. She will need my help to leave, I won't let her drive home like this", stupid Alpha mate always getting in my business. Why is she always so nice? All those times she gave me those sad looks, as if she left bad for me. Hah! Now she's trying to help me out after she stole my man from me. She moves to hold my arm, "I dunt nid yurr help! I can ddrive purfetly well! Stop touchin' me will ya!", I try to shake her hands off me but she's too quick. She grabs my purse and pulls me to the door.

Once outside she leads me to her car and helps me into the front seat. She doesn't actually know where I live so if I don't say anything she can't drive me home. Like I'd want to be in the same house as that madman! I wish I didn't have to live in his house but I can never escape.

"Okay Licy, where do you live?" Lana asks sweetly. Why is she so darn nice!! I hate her for it!! Stupid nice people!! "Ah dunno, you tulll me." Why am I still slurring my words? Well I guess when you're drinking all night and the next morning you do stay drunk for this long. "Come on Licy, I can't drive you all day." A burst out laughing that tears are running down my face, "waaaall you shuuudn't have drivvvn me, I didn't ask you to, you- you- nice person!!" Lana looks at me like I'm crazy. I hate her brown hair! It's nice and long and just well looks super soft!! Ugh!! I hate her super soft hair!! I almost reach out to touch it. No I will not feel her silky hair, that's creepy and I hate her!

She sarcastically answers me and talks to me like I won't understand her "Wow Licy, that was a really good insult. Oh I am so hurt, ugh I don't think I'll ever recover from it!" We look at each other for a good few seconds before neither of us can help it any more and we burst out laughing!

She turns to me as she wipes tears from her eyes, "you know Licy, you're not that bad. You're the first person who actually has spoken to me like a normal person. Everyone else in the pack just acts like they want to kiss the floor I walk on." After that comment I completely sober up remembering that she's ruined my life, she took away my escape from the one person I wish I could just live without.

"Shud up Lani! I was oooonly being nice behcus am drunk! Yuh've still roowined ma life." If I was completely honest with myself I would have to say I like her a lot too.

After that she doesn't answer, she just looks back at the road and I keeps her mouth shut. I tell her where I live and she drops me off, when I get out I leave without a goodbye or a thank you and stumble to my door.

Ugh, if I didn't like her so much I would hate her guts!! Stupid nice people, always ruining my life! Well, this doesn't change anything about me trying to get Warren back. I'll give it everything I've got and I'm not going to care who I hurt in the process, especially her. Or else I'll never be able to get out of my hell house.

_________________________________________

Fun fact: all the drunk parts I actually slurred in my mind as I read/wrote this. Oh man, the times I may have been like this. Licy is a pretty funny/angry drunk eh? And yes I used 'eh', I'm Canadian alright?! Haha

-Viorra