Chapter 43

The time has finally come!! Enjoy!!!

Kendrick's POV.

...finally the hour has come.

We're all set to go. Each of us has discussed the plan thoroughly with each other and then with our squadrons. We all know where we are to be stationed, what we need to do and when.

My trackers, who have also decided to join us in finding and getting back their future Luna, has informed me that the patrols are low and there has only been a large amount of rogues entering into the house but no one has come out. When looking from afar into the house, they also were unable to even catch movement inside, it's as if they all went inside and just disappeared. The thought of that is most unreassuring and is causing my wolf and I to become unsettled, something is not right about this. How can they all just disappear into thin air?

I feel Gallen inside me trying hard to contact his mate but it is as though our connection is blocked. The only way that that can be possible is if Felicity is mentally blocking us out- which I'm not sure is likely considering she would have no idea of me being here- or she is unconsciously doing, it which can only mean two things, one: she is sleeping through medically induced methods, two: she is in so much pain and her wolf is so focused on helping her that there is no communication or anything at all getting in or out of our bond. I'm really hoping it's the latter so at least she's asleep and is not getting hurt.

Something inside me is telling me that my thought is wrong which makes me very, very nervous of what I will find once we get in there. I look at the watch on my left wrist to check the time; Warren should be getting in position to attack soon. I'm so glad we chose the time we did for this operation, the dark night protects us well from searching eyes and aids us from getting caught sooner than we need to.

After a few minutes a bloodthirsty sound penetrates the previously quiet night, and the sound of a battle reaches my ears. I wait a little while longer till the exact time I am to attack...five...four...three...two...one! I give the signal to my warriors and we attack. Within second the patrols are easily being taken down and our hidden back up arrives. I quickly take out two wolves with my bare hands and in the break I take between killing them I move further towards the house. Suddenly the alarms go off.

I guess that signals the rest of 'the bees to leave the hive', rogue after rogue begins to pile out of the house. I check my watch again quickly and see that in a few seconds Warren's Beta and my Third in Command will attack; in the last few seconds of our planning we arranged for their group to have the largest number of warriors. We want our numbers to be a surprise; right now between Warren's squadron and mine, put together we are just about equal with the rogues, but now with the last part of our fighters coming in our we surpass theirs.

The seconds pass and now we are all engrossed in the battle. In two minutes I've already taken down ten rogues as I fight my way to the now almost completely empty house with about four chosen warriors to following after me. After killing five more rogues I finally make it to the house and enter, I can hardly catch a scent of my mate in here, all I smell is rogue! Dirty, filthy mutts!

"Alpha Kendrick, I have something. I found a rogue that had your mate's scent on him, I stopped him and 'kindly' asked why. He told me why Alpha and it's not pretty, it seems their Ruler was having her beaten to death for fighting against him. He says they never got to finish the job so there is a possibility she is still alive if you get to her in time. They were in the basement, I hope my Luna is still alive, sorry to be the barer of bad news." I growl at the thought of Felicity being badly hurt, I mind link my warrior back, 'thank you John, kill him.' I hear his malicious chuckle in my head 'with pleasure, Alpha' and with that the link is cut off.