Chapter 15

Felicity's POV.

Warren and I leave the pack house after I went into his office to get him. He had finished planning our date just as I walked in and was actually on his way to come get me.

I see that Warren has changed into more formal clothing before I came to him. As I'm still in my dress we are more than suitably dressed for our date. We walk out of his office and to the front door, once their we step out and head to his car- we will be coming back later tonight for our run so I don't need to worry about taking my car.

I turn towards Warren "What have you planned for our date? Where are you going?"

"I like to think by now you would know me well enough to know I'm not going to tell you. It's obviously a surprise." He says with a smirk on his face and a wink in my direction, he knows I like to know exactly what were doing and where.

I roll my eyes, "I don't get why you can't just tell me. I hate not knowing where were going." He laughs at me, "I thought women liked a little mystery in a man?" I frown, "you know I'm not like that Warren. I thought you would have known that by now." I say with the same tone he used before.

He just ignores that comment and keeps on driving. Finally we arrive at the restaurant, before I can get even move Warren gets out and walks over to my door. I get out to see the word "Diagio's" written over the door in a fancy scrawl. Warren grabs my hand and together we walk towards the entrance.

Once inside we walk up to the host standing behind a podium, "welcome to Diagio's, my name is Samuel. Do you have a reservation?" I look around to see that everything in this restaurant is fancy, it all looks so expensive. Chandeliers and candles everywhere are lit dimly, the tables are set and decorated with white tableclothes with a mauve covering on top.

"We do, it will be under the name Davis for 7:00." The host looks over the list of names "ah yes, here it is. Please right this way", he says while grabbing two menus. We follow him to our seats, its a cosy booth near the back of the restaurant where the loud noises of the other guests are less offensive. He places our menus before us as we take our seats, "Your server will be right with you, is there anything more I can do for you?"

I look at the host and smile, "no that will be all Samuel, thank you." and with those words he leaves. As we look over our menus for our meal choices our server walks up, "I hope you are having a pleasant evening, my name is Thomas and I will be your server for tonight." All the employees here are very professional and polite, not once have I been check out or looked at suggestively as I have been at previous ones.

Warren makes the first choice, "Thank you Thomas, for our appetizer we would like the assorted calamari with a medium salad one the side. For my main course I would like to have the steak, medium rare with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables at the side. What would you like darling?", he asks as he looks over at me. "I would like the salmon with lemon-lime puree and rice on the side, please."

Thomas begins to remove our menus from in front of us, "Those are some excellent choices, anything for drinks?" Naturally, they already have water available to us but we can always ask for something else. Warren grabs the drink menu "Can you bring us the 1990 Château Rayas from France please?"

"Of course. I shall be back promptly with you wine, and your appetizer should follow after in a few minutes." He bows politely and leaves our table in search of our wine.

As we wait for our food we see Samuel our host walk towards a table a few spots away from us. He is leading four people behind him. He directs an older couple and a handsome young man, the last people I can't see because he is standing in front of them blocking both my view and Warren's of them. Slowly as he finishes directing them to their seats he moves from our view and I see it is Warren's mate who is obviously here with her family. She hasn't seem to notice us either until he moved out of the way and we were open to her view. I could tell she felt our stare as she looked up from the menu she has open before her and looks up. Her eyes open wide as she looks into my eyes and then takes a quick glance at Warren but they quickly return to mine. After a few minutes of staring, the man I presume to be her father talks to her and she draws her eyes away from me with a flash of sadness hidden behind them.

I actually feel this ache in my heart for her, to be parted from your mate is the worst thing possible. I don't know what I'd do if this happened to me, maybe I should brake up with Warren so he can be with her and not feel he has to be in a relationship with me even if he says he loves me. I mentally shake these thoughts out of my head before they really set in, if I don't go through with this I will die. He would take this out not only on me but them as well. I have to protect myself and them. I do not want to feel responsible for another life lost because of me, the cost of it is too great.

For the rest of meal Warren and I keep our conversation to mineal topics in respect to having her near us, I think both of us feel the awkwardness of the situation and don't want to make it worse.

After we finished our meal we get up, Warren paying the bill which is quite hefty due to the cost of the wine.

Before we leave I take one last glance to look at her. She was returning my look with a gleam of sadness in her eye and longing but also one of understanding. I don't understand why I keep sensing she sees more of me than I would like. Its as though she has some idea of what I'm going through.

I looked away before it makes me feel those traitorous emotions again. There is no way I can feel sorry for her and no way she can have any idea what's the true situation is.

_________________________________________
Hello my lovelies!! Again I am sorry for the wait, these past few days have got me a little preoccupied and I've been also distracted writing some chapters for another book I am writing.

Although I have this book to work on I tend to write when I feel the motivation and as it seems my imagination seems to be working better towards my other story. I hope this chapter finds you well and you're enjoying my story.

Again please vote, comment and anything else. I would really like to read your comments and know what you think.

-Viorra