Chapter 17

Okay everyone, this chapter has lot of drama packed in. I hope you're ready for it because I had so much fun writing this chapter. It's the moment you've all been waiting for!!

Felicity's POV.

...six days later.

This week has been very strange. Warren has been acting odd and is very distant with me. He goes off on his own and disappears without anyone knowing where he's gone. Whether it is at school or at the pack house, no one can find him and when he's gone no one can get a hold of him. I think Dan knows though, every time I ask him he seems nervous and won't look me in the eye.

Ever since we had that date last Saturday everything has been weird, it's Friday now and I'm leaving school for the pack house. He's my boyfriend and I feel as if I've hardly seem him at all. What is going on? Something in the pit of my stomach is telling me something isn't right but I just can't place it, it makes the hairs at my nape rise. I dont like this feeling at all.

I go to my car and once inside I shut it with determination. If he won't come to me then I must go to him, I'm going to figure this out once and for all.

The strangest part about all of this is that Warren's mate has been acting differently. She's been uncharacteristically quiet in class and doesn't speak up as much as she used to. She could hardly look me in the eye and as soon as class ended she got up and left as quickly as she possible.

I focus my mind on driving as I get closer and closer to the pack house. As soon as I pull up and get out of my car, I smell a foreign scent. Someone is here that is not from our pack, it smells oddly familiar but I shrug it off without another thought. It's probably just some Alpha or Beta from another pack that has visited before.

I walk through the door and see people everywhere. All of their eyes turn to me and I see flickers of nervousness and fear flash through their eyes. I can hear voices at the end of the hall and head towards that direction. Each step brings me closer and closer to the living room, there are a lot of people from my pack surrounding the large entrance staring inside and blocking my view.

I shove past all of them and right before me I see Warren standing there with his mate Lana, his arm around her and the brightest smile I have ever seen of his face as he introduces to her to his parents. Shut the front door?!! What the heck is this?!!

As Warren is in the middle of his introduction I rudely clear my throat and stare daggers at the man who told me he would claim me as his own. His head quickly turns to me and I see a look I've never seen before in his eyes.

It's a look of complete resolve and suddenly everything clicks in my mind. The way he pulled back from me in the forest with a look in his eyes I could not understand, the passionate kiss he gave her, the way he's been ignoring me all this time, and the way she's been unable to look me in the eye. This is what has been happening, this has been happening behind my back!

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over to see Dan with a look of regret on his face. "You knew?!! After all those times I asked you where he was?! You knew?!!" I turn to look at Warren and point my finger at him "And you! How could you do this to me?! You said you loved me!! Was all the time we spent together a lie?!! We're none of those sweet words you said to me true?!! All those 'special moments' we shared, were they a joke to you?!!" I see Warren's mate flinch as I mention his love for me and when I insinuated about our shared moments in his bed. I know none of this is really her fault, so I can't blame her for what he's done. I turn to his mate, I feel myself getting to the point of hysteria, I say "Lana, I feel really sorry for you! You have to have him! I liar, a cheater and a top-class scumbag. Don't trust him, because every word he says to you could end up just being a lie! Especially those words of love in intimate moments! I can't believe I fell for it, and I really hope you don't too!!", I watch as a tear falls down her face as she looks at the ground. I really do feel sorry for her, I even feel bad this is all happening now.

"That's ENOUGH Licy!!" He turns to look at Dan, "Get her out of here." I feel Dan put his arms around me and pulls me away.

"You have no idea what you've done! You'll regret doing this!", I yell back at him, a huge waterfall of tears run down my face that started since I first saw them. Dan half drags me outside, but lets go of me as we soon as we are next to my car.

"Licy why did you do that?! You have just embarrassed your Alpha. Not only in front of his mate and his parents but also infront of the whole pack! Even worse you embarrassed yourself!", Dan says to me in a raised voiced, I watch as he runs his hand through his hair in an agitated motion. "I think it's best you leave now. Go home and try to keep your distance from him for a while. I know you cant help it in class but everywhere else just try", I nod my head in understanding.

I get in my car without another word, once inside and the doors are shut I pull away and whisper, "You'll regret this, you have no idea what you've just done." With those last words I back-up out of the driveway, I look up to see Dan standing there with his hands on his hips and his shoulders tense, regret clearly visible in his eyes. I shut my emotions off and look away without a second thought. I have no idea how long I will survive but I have to try and get him back, even if it kills me.