Chapter 24

Felicity's POV.

Over the past few days Warren has been acting really strange, he's constantly irritable, snappy with everyone and his wolf is regularly rising to the surface. I'm just glad none of this has been directed to me, he seems to calm down when I'm around. Of course not as well as he could if Lana was but I still make a difference and I've noticed people have started to not mind when I'm around. Probably becuase when I'm not everything sets Warren off. It's weird because Warren is known for his level headed quality and is not one whose anger quickly rises to the occasion.

Like yesterday I was practically shoved into one of his meetings with a group of Alphas because someone said something to him that got him angry and he lost control. As I was pushed into the room and Warren latched his arms around me I could actually hear multiple sighs sound around the room.

At the moment I was in Warren's bedroom lying in bed with him trying to calm him down. We had just finished having sex hoping that a release would help him, let me tell you with his temper the way it is a roll in the sheets was fun as it caused him to be slightly more aggressive in bed but he was still tense.

I rolled off my back and onto his chest kissing my way up his abs to the middle of his chest occasionally nipping at him and letting my tongue glide across his skin enjoying the taste of him. "You need to relax Warren, your so easily annoyed, now I think everyone is nervous to be around you except Dan and I. Even your family who loves you deeply can't be around you."

"Yes I know, I'm not sure why I've been acting like this. I feel like a thirteen year old girl starting her period for the first time. Nothing calms me down and I'm snapping at everyone for no reason. I have no idea what wrong with me" from his tone of voice and the look of his face I can tell he's not being completely honest, both with me and himself but I don't point it out. "Well maybe I need to be here more often. I'm practically on-call already, I don't think I've ever been called by the pack or Dan this much in my life." Warren pushes me back and rolls on top of me, I can feel him hardening against me already "Hmm maybe you should, it's not like I would mind. As you can tell I'm more than happy with the idea." He says as he looks down at his fully erect memebers, looking back at me with a smirk on his face.

I open my mouth to answer but just as I begin to speak the elevator doors open revealing Dan as he steps out. Thank goodness the sheets are covering up our lower halfs and Warren's arms just cover the view to my chest. He leans slightly closer so Dan doesn't get a glimpse of my breasts on full display. "What is it?" he asks annoyed, Dan is not perturbed as this has became a natural reaction with him. Dan's eyes make contact with me and I give a small smirk and roll my eyes at Warren's tone, Dan makes every effort to not let a chuckle pass his lips and wins the battle.

"Alpha Irvon is hear to see you" he looks at Warren pointedly. I frown in confusion becuase I don't understand the look he gave him, what's so important with this Alpha Irvon guy? Warren easily picks himself off me without revealing any part of me to Dan and gets dressed, I think it's funny he's worried about my modesty as being a wolf we're used to nakedness and I have no issue with anyone seeing me. "I'll see him now, you may go and take him to my office, I'll be down in a few minutes. I just have to get dressed" he says as he pulls on a fresh pair of boxers. Dan nods once and leaves the room, once he's gone I turn to Warren "what's so special about this Alpha Irvon guy? Who is he?" He speaks as he pulls on a pair of pants "Alpha Irvon is Lana's Alpha. I'm not sure what he wants to speak to me about but I need to find out. Don't worry I won't do that same thing to you as last time" he says as he gives me a quick kiss "I'll let you know how the meeting goes. It shouldn't take to long, you can relax around here if you want. Although it's Wednesday and we have school tomorrow I don't mind you staying over. Watch a movie if you like."

While Warren puts on his shirt I move to the DVD collection and pick out a movie "Okay, have a good meeting. I'll just watch something till you come back and then we can finish where we left off" I wiggle my butt a little as I bend over to check the movies at the bottom of the self, Warren has always loved my butt so I know seeing me in this position and naked will set him off. I hear a grunt from behind me and turn to see Warren with his right arm shielding his eyes and his left arm over his crotch. "Are you trying to kill me? I do not need a hard-on when I have to go to a meeting?" I hear him open the door "I will get you back for that when I return, you better be really for me when I come back" I laugh as he walks out the door and shuts it loudly behind him.

I can't help but smile wickedly as I'm left alone, I've really enjoyed this needy side of Warren and can't wait for him to come back. I am going to have so much fun toying with him. He'll be panting by the time I'm through with him, I hope his meeting doesn't go on for too long.

_______________________________________

Hello again my lovelies!! I know another update so fast after the last one?!! Well I was working on a new book I just started (which you won't see until I have more chapters done. But I'll give you a little bit I'm of information...informs going to be sooo good!) And I got in the mood to write so here is another chapter for you. I hope this can hold you off until the next one! Hope you're all doing well!

-Viorra