Chapter 6

A lot of graphic triggering sexual material, do not read if this will affect you or makes you uncomfortable. It is all very descriptive.

Felicity's POV

Arriving home feeling tired from playing the piano for 2 hours straight it takes me a few minutes to catch the noise coming from around the house. I try to escape up to my room without being noticed, and just as I'm half way to my room I hear him call out to me, "Licy! Come down and meet our guests." By the harshness of his tone I realize he isn't trying to hide his usual treatment of me. These people must not be from our pack.

As I want into the room I am surrounded by smoke, I guess this is why it's called the smoke room. I look around to see fifteen men looking at me ranging from the ages of nineteen to about thirty. I can see from the looks in their eyes that many are filled with either lust or disinterest. I begin to have a bad feeling creep up my spine and raise the hairs on the back of my neck. All of them unmated wolves, there was something about each and every one of them that I did not trust.

I politely excuse myself and follow my footsteps back to my room. I realize I need a shower, I pick up my towel and head to the bathroom. After showering for fifteen minutes I step out and wrap my towel around me as I step into my room, I come out to see one of the men from downstairs sitting on my bed.

"Well hello there, darling."

"What are you doing in my room, rogue?", I spit out.

"Tisk, tisk darling I would have thought for one so beautiful you would have better manners."

"Well, I don't like finding strangers in my room who enter uninvited." I say as he begins to walk closer to me.

"Hmm, such a shame to hear such rude words coming from such a pretty mouth. But I'm sure I can remedy that." He says and steps closer as he runs his pointer finger along my bottom lip.

He leans in and kisses me harshly while roughly tearing my towel away from my body leaving me naked and open to the cool air. My nipples instantly pucker and I hear him moan as he notices. I try to push him away but he's too strong.

I slowly feel him move towards my bed and a shiver of fear ripples up my back. I know what's coming next. "I'm warning you now not to scream, no one will come to save you. I have been given full use of you and seeing as I haven't found my mate yet, you will do for well enough for my needs. A release is all I need and just so you know, I last a very long time."

I'm too afraid to say anything, I realize quickly that all I can do now is to not fight and let him have his way. Hopefully he'll finish sooner than he thinks.

He picks me up as we reach the edge of my bed and throws me onto my mattress. He climbs up next to me and begins to kiss my mouth and leaves a trail along my neck. He finds the spot where my mate will mark me and begins to lick and place small bites along that spot. I shiver and he groans thinking he's turning me on but instead in filled with disgust. No one should be allowed to touch me there.

He begins to grind himself roughly on me, as he is still clothed this feels really uncomfortable for me. Finally he gets up on his knees staring down at me but my hopes are dashes as he pulls off his shirt. He then gets up off the bed and pulls off his pants and everything that goes with it. I stare at his member seeing it is very large, even bigger than Warren, I whimper knowing this will hurt a lot. He smirks thinking I like what I see. He gets back on the bed and crawls on top of me. As he takes my breast into his mouth I fell him slowly enter me. I couldn't hold in my cry of pain as he began to pump hard into me, after a while he finished inside me. My body was shaking with my own unwanted release and I feel him get off me. He wasnt lying when he said he lasted a long time, and I felt every minute of it.

"Thanks for a great night well spent Licy, maybe I'll come see you again. Don't miss me too much.", he says as he walks out my door. I'm left sprawled naked on my bed unable to move.

All of this reminds me of my first time, the pain, my crying out for it all to stop. No one ever heard my cry that time so I knew this time would be no different.

After he left I thought tonight's nightmare would be over but I was wrong. Four more men came into my room that night and did the exact same thing as the first. Finally in the small hours of the morning I found rest. I closed my eyes and hoped they would never open again.

*****

Walking up the morning after being raped multiple times by different people is the worst feeling anyone could ever experience. Why does my life have to be so horrible? Why me of all people?

I hear my phone ringing and look at the caller I.D. to see it's Warren. I clear my throat and press the answer butten. "Hello?", crap I still sound horrible.

"Licy are you okay, you don't sound so good."

" Yeah I'm not feeling to well."

"Awe, that's to bad I was hoping to drive you to school this morning.", he says with the adorable pout I know is on his face.

"I'm sorry Warren. I think I must be coming down with something. I don't feel good at all, I don't think I'm going to school today. Can you please go by all my classes and pick up my school work?"

"Yeah sure, no problem babe. I'll leave all your stuff in your mail box and I'll call you tomorrow, it's sounds like you need your sleep."

"Yes I do, I feel dead on my feet and nothing seems to be helping, hopefully sleep will do the trick."

"Okay, sleep well and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night Warren", I end the phone call and place my phone on my night stand. I pull the covers higher over me and fall into a deep nightmare filled dream.