Chapter 11

Felicity's POV.

-Three weeks later-

I come out of the a building after a late class to see Warren's mate talking to someone outside, the person is hidden behind the corner of a building so I can't see who it is. I wonder who it could be, from what I can tell they seem to be in an argument.

I watch as she is yelling at this person with her fists clenched beside her. I wonder if she will punch them. Just as the thought passes through me mind I see her raise her right fist and punch them, I laugh a little at that, who knew the girl had it in her.

I see a hand reach out and grab her arms, by looking at the hands I can see it is a male's. Hmm, this is interesting, what have I stumbled upon?

I can see her still yelling and shaking her head at whoever it is, they seem to be trying to get her to listen to them but she's not having any of it. She tries to escape their grasp and shove them away but they're to strong.

She calms down suddenly and keeps her face angled to the ground, I see one of the man's hands release his grip on her left arm and reaches for her face to tilt it up. She has her eyes closed but after some time she opens them. She stops and just gazes into the man's eyes for a little bit until he quickly moves forward and brings her into a strong kiss.

I gasp, I feel my fists clench and unclench at my side. Oh no he didn't! It wasn't just any man kissing her but Warren! A growl rips from my jaw as I stand there watching this.

I continue to watch as she pulls back as if remembering herself and punches Warren in the face, again! Serves him right! She runs away holding her hand over her mouth crying. Warren stands there in shock as he brings his hand up to his cheek where she hit him. Oh baby, if he thinks that is the last hit he'll receive, he is in for a surprise.

Warren finally unfreezes from his position and begins to walk to his car. He gets in and drives away, I stand there a little longer trying to wrap my head around what I just witnessed. It hits me, the mate bond is growing stronger between them. Which means this does not bode well for me. I need to do something about this and I need to do it fast, otherwise that kiss of his will be the death of me.

*****

I drive back to my house and run up to my room hopefully unheard, I do not need another beating right now. I begin to plan for what I am going to do, I think of everything that could go wrong and plan counter-attacks for each one. I write it all down so I don't forget any of it, and keep it just incase I think of anything to add to each idea. If he thinks he can lose me he's wrong, I'm in it for the longhall and nothing can stop me.

Just as I finish planning my stomach decides to grumble. I slowly get up and open my door, before stepping out I listen for any signs of danger. I never know when he will come after me or what mood he's in. I do not want to become his punching bag just because he is in a foul mood. When I don't hear anything I step out of my room and make it down stairs into the kitchen.

I make myself some chicken and mushroom pasta with a tall glass of fruit punch juice and make my way back upstairs to my room. Just as I get to the top of the stairs I hear my name being called, "Felicity, report on your progress."

"I have been planning on ways of how to become future Luna faster, while preparing tactics for any unpleasant surprises. Hopefully my marking will come sooner than we hoped. My focus will be on getting that completed, it is my main priority.", I report to him.

"Well done, I see you are beginning to take this seriously now. Well since you seem to be busy, I will leave you alone for tonight." I sigh in relief, though it came to soon "BUT, should anything go wrong, know that your punishments will increase in quantity and I will make them much worse. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, now get you ugly face out of my sight.", I quickly move towards my room and lock the door. Not that it would keep him out but it makes me feel safer.

I sit down on my bed and eat my food, after finishing I put my plate and cutlery on my desk by the door. Tomorrow Warren will have no idea what hit him, I decided I won't tell him what I saw but I do have my work cut out for me. Things are just going to get much more intense from here, everything is being turned up a notch and that means I have to let go of some of the things I have been trying to resist.

I get up and head to the bathroom to get ready for bed, it's still relatively early but I need my A-game for tomorrow. I get into bed and fall asleep.

*****

The next day I get up early and take my time getting ready, I have to pick the perfect outfit if I have to keep Warren focused on me and not what transpired between him and his mate.

I pick The Dress, it is a little -no, tiny- black dress where the hem just falls past mid thigh and is tight at the top and slightly flares out at the bottom. The front has a very low bust line where my boobs are practically bursting out and if anything happens I'm sure my nipples would pop out. The back is open and shows most of my skin, it is cut in the shape of a heart with another slit showing off my lower back. Now, you may think it's not going to do a lot, but let me tell you this dress has seen a lot of "D", guys just fall at my knees when they see me in this. So since I have to work really hard now to keep Warren with me I decided it's time. He's never seen me wear this, I can't wait to see his reaction. In tradition of wearing it I go commando, surprise surprise Warren! He'll like this, nothing containing my scent of arousal..this is going to be fun. I grab my keys and head out to my car, I get in and turn the car on. Here...we...go!

_________________________________________

It's Christmas Eve my lovelies so I thought I'd give you something. Oh and for those of you who live in another part of the world, Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I've actually wrote it yesterday and didn't post it because I wanted to wait till I started the next chapter but what the hell!

Let me know what you think!! Please vote and comment!

-V