"It tastes terrible." I mumble when he releases me.

"But you taste amazing." He opens my mouth, kissing me with tongue. I grab his shoulders in a faint attempt to pull him closer. He picks me up, placing me on the bed on my back. He towers over me, biting his lips when he pulls away.

"I need to-" I start, but pain interrupts me.

"It's okay Nico. I know what you need." Logan positions himself at my butt.

"Wait! What if it hurts? Shouldn't you wear a condom? Shouldn't we use lube? I-" I try to stop him but he leans down to me.

"Nico, shut up." Logan smirks and kisses me roughly. Entering me at the same time.

"Mph!" I cry into his mouth. I feel like I'm melting just from the heat my body is generating.

"Fuck, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this." Logan curses, nipping at my neck.

"Ah!" I moan out, wrapping my legs around his waist, bringing him inside of me completely.

"Nico.." Logan flips me over, positioning me on all fours.

"Logan!" I scream, the pain washing over me in waves. He continues thrusting into me, leaning so that he is right behind my ear. He takes me into his hand and starts giving me a (sloppy) hand job.

"Mine." Logan growls, biting down on my neck, officially marking me as his. Both of us came at the same time, except he was still inside of me. He collapses next to me, breathing heavily. I roll on my back, attempting to sit up, but pain stops me.

"Ow!" I whimper, Logan grabs me and pulls me into a hug/cuddle.

"You'll get used to it eventually Nic." Logan chuckles faintly and falls asleep with his chin resting on my head.

"Yeah. If this ever happens again." I grumble, knowing that Logan's wolf was in control once he took off my pants. When he wakes up, he'll blame me for everything. He'll probably reject me, once and for all. I drift off into a stressful slumber, letting his scent calm me.

Logan

"What happened? Why does my head hurt so much? Why do I feel so....complete?" I wake up, rolling onto my back. Groaning from the headache I have. I sit up slowly and look around the room. I'm in Nico's room, god what happened? I stand up almost tripping on some clothes on the floor.

"Ugh." I put my hand on my forehead, trying to remember what happened. I look back at the bed, there's something on the sheets.

"What the fuck?" I take a closer look and realize what it is. I go into the bathroom, not noticing that the shower is running. I pick up my boxers off the floor and put them on. I look at myself in the mirror, running a hand through my hair.

"Did I-? Did I suck him off?" I question out loud. The shower turns off, and I whip my head to look at who it is.

"No, you gave me the worst hand job of my life though. I've had girls get me off better than you. And I'm the gay one." Nico steps out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"What an insult." I gripe. Nico shrugs and turns to face me. Hickeys cover his body, I reach towards him.

"If your going to give me this many hickeys," Nico brushes my hand away, "The least you can do is wake me up for it."

"I did that?" I notice Nico waking stiffly.

"Yeah, and I know you probably don't remember anything to. So let me tell you the gist of it."

"Alright. What happened?"

"You helped me take off my pants. Then your wolf took over. I told you, not your wolf, that I wouldn't hold you accountable for anything you do. Your wolf insisted you were but I could tell. Then you told me to take off your pants, and your boxers. Then I gave you both a hand job and blow job. Then you fucked me and marked me. The end. Oh wait, then you gave me hickeys...While I was sleeping." Nico explained. He sounded angry. No, bitter maybe? Upset? I'm not sure but his tone made my wolf whimper.

"So, you won't go into heat again. Right?" I ask warily. Nico starts messing with his fiery red hair.

"Yeah, that was a one time thing." Nico mutters, "Just like sex with you."

"What?" I find myself in a state of shock when he says that last part.

"It's not like you were in control Logan. So its not gonna happen again, am I right?" Nico growls lowly.

"I let my wolf take control Nico. I would have just made it painful if I hadn't." I put the front of my body flush against his back. Wrapping my left arm around his waist.

"Wha-" Nico's eyes widen with surprise.

"Seeing you come out of the shower looking the way you do...Really turned me on." I make it so that he can feel me against his lower back.

"Oh god." Nico blushes furiously. Probably remembering what happened in his bed. He puts a hand over his mouth and looks away from the mirror.

"Fuck Nic." I kiss the mark on his neck. He shivers in response. I continue placing hot kisses on his neck and chin, loving the way he reacts to them.

"Ah." Nico moans and leans his head back onto my shoulder. I grab his chin and turn his head towards me, kissing him. Forcing my tongue into his mouth and exploring his taste all over again.

"God you taste amazing." I break the kiss so we can breathe, but quickly bring my mouth to his again. Nico moans in my mouth, panting whenever we break for a breath. I use one hand to hold his waist firmly against my cock, so he can feel how turned on I am for him. I take my other hand and carefully push past the towel. Gripping him firmly in my hand I start rubbing back and forth. Nico breaks the kiss to breathe.

"Logan." He looks down, seeing my hand getting to work on him, properly this time.

"Mmm, come back." I kiss his cheek, he turns his head and we start making out again. Our tongues battling for dominance. His moans become more erratic as he gets closer to his climax.

"Ah! I'm-!" Nico moans loudly, he cums all over the towel and some gets on my hand. I simply wipe it off on my boxers.

"Better?" I nibble on his ear.

"Mmmm, better." Nico hums.

"God I love you." I continue kissing him.

"Who's the gay one now?" Nico smirks, kissing my lips lightly. I run a hand through my hair, biting my lip.

"Me." I take his towel off and turn him around, sitting him on the sink.

"What now?" Nico sits there, waiting for my answer. I take my boxers off, showing him how big I am.

"What else? I'm practically throbbing for you." I grip his hips and position his legs into the air, so it's easier for me to enter him.

"Fuck yes." Nico moans, feeling me enter him. I start slow but soon loose control and my thrusts become fast and erratic. Nico's moans make me thrust harder and faster, seeing him grow more for me.

"Nico!" I moan, feeling myself build up. Nico has one hand on the mirror to stabilize himself, and another on my shoulder, pulling himself closer. I pick him up taking him to his bed, he moans, feeling my fill him up again.

"Oh god, Logan." Nico sighs as I begin sucking him off. (I know, I was terrified earlier, but shit I wanted to.)

"Cum one more time for me Nic." I continue sucking, he places a hand on my head, gripping my hair.

"Oh fuck!" Nico cums in my mouth, he tastes so good.

"God, why do you taste so good?" I wipe my mouth and kiss his mouth.

"I dunno, you tasted gross." Nico laughs tiredly. I frown at him and pull him close to me, laying down.

"Next time you take a shower, wake me up." I mirror his words from earlier, giving them my own little twist.

"Play your cards right." Nico mumbles before he falls asleep.